Thailand presses ahead with three airport High Speed Rail project - promising no corruption at all

webfact

Pardon me boy, is that the frat n goowoo choo choo?

These old buffers like coupling, let me make this heir port expressly clear there may be loco motion or slippage when train changes from Groovy Train gravy Train.

After the Hopewell fiasco we realize their engineeering work is actually an Indian ear ring piercer

All board te Chew choo choocha woo woo

Edited by RubbaJohnny
typo
  • Haha 1

I wonder if it appears to be a conflict interest for the PM to be chairperson of the board?

The mere fact that it has to be announced " no corruption" is a sad indictment of all dealings in the Kingdom

Is there a register of the land owners required  for the land required for the projects, and can we guarantee that no infringements of integrity have taken place in the acquisition of the land needed?

Is the watchman involved?

• Like 1

China's state-owned HSR system in the last few years has resulted in an overall debt trap, in part due to lack of freight tariffs. Will Prayut pledge he'll be personally responsible for any financial losses for the EEC HSR lines as he created the system by his personal use of Article 44 that overruled economic analysis and anti-corruption laws? 

• Like 1