Mexico entry stamp in my passport. 21 days out needed?

I'm going to Mexico next week from LA.  I may be there for a month.  I want to get back to 

Thailand before XMAS to renew my visa.  Mexico doesn't issue an exit stamp and the U.S. 

doesn't give entry stamps to its citizens.  How can I prove or disprove I was back from Mexico 

for 21 days before entering Thailand?  Is this something to worry about?

9 minutes ago, LALes said:

What if it is only 7 days between Mexico and Thailand?  How can it be verified or not?

If they even want to know, they could ask you for your flight itinerary. If you tell them you came back over land, on a day of your choosing, I'd guess that would be the end of it.

Maybe ask a friend of yours in LA to keep a Walmart receipt from that date, then "by chance" still have it in your wallet when you travel to Thailand and offer it as proof that you were back home. ????

• Like 2

I just saw this on Loyalty Lobby website for the Thailand Pass.  It looks like this is for people actually living in Thailand.  Not sure I would qualify here.

One of the most important parts of the conditions outlines from where travelers have to originate:

Travel from a port of departure in eligible country / territory and have stayed in eligible countries / territories for at least 21 consecutive days

This is irrespective of their nationality. Thai nationals, residents and expats (long term visa) can return at any time without having to adhere to these 21 days, meaning they can go to one of the eligible countries for a shorter time and simply return.

Edited by LALes
change of opinion

16 hours ago, LALes said:

I just saw this on Loyalty Lobby website for the Thailand Pass.  It looks like this is for people actually living in Thailand.  Not sure I would qualify here.

One of the most important parts of the conditions outlines from where travelers have to originate:

Travel from a port of departure in eligible country / territory and have stayed in eligible countries / territories for at least 21 consecutive days

This is irrespective of their nationality. Thai nationals, residents and expats (long term visa) can return at any time without having to adhere to these 21 days, meaning they can go to one of the eligible countries for a shorter time and simply return.

If I remember correctly the original post of the regulations, that part was referring to people going out of Thailand to a low risk country and returning on less than 21 days. Nowhere on that notice it said that anyone - including Thai nationals, PR's or long term stayers can come from a non low risk country simply by passing on a low risk country. 

• Like 2