SETV New Passport

Anyone know what this is? 

(Confirmation of legal residence in a country in which you are applying for the visa. (In case that you are not a national of the country in which you are applying for the visa.)

Cheers

Baz

If you are a national of the country in which you are applying then you send a copy of your passport photo page.  You will already have sent it but nevertheless this is what is needed.  If you are in the country otherwise, i.e. on a visa, then send a copy of that.

Just now, Upnotover said:

If you are a national of the country in which you are applying then you send a copy of your passport photo page.  You will already have sent it but nevertheless this is what is needed.  If you are in the country otherwise, i.e. on a visa, then send a copy of that.

HI, thanks for the quick response, I was thinking of maybe my birth certificate?

You wouldn't happen to know why they are asking for this too? Obviously I have to put something in as I cant proceed any further.......

Identity of the person inviting you to stay e.g. Thai ID card, Passport

Edited by baz69er

1 minute ago, baz69er said:

HI, thanks for the quick response, I was thinking of maybe my birth certificate?

If you were, for instance, in the UK and had a UK birth certificate then perhaps.  But your passport is by far easier and what is needed in this case.  If you were in the UK and had a Somalian birth certificate it would not help much.

Have a new passport & I'm not sure what to do with submitting document No 9?  Scan a few blank pages? 

(9 . Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip. )

Cheers

Baz

27 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

If you were, for instance, in the UK and had a UK birth certificate then perhaps.  But your passport is by far easier and what is needed in this case.  If you were in the UK and had a Somalian birth certificate it would not help much.

Cheers, ill remove the birth certificate & replace it with my passport .....

26 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

You haven't met them yet so just send you hotel booking.  Bonkers questions they have.

26 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

You haven't met them yet so just send you hotel booking.  Bonkers questions they have.

Yes your right, there are no guidelines as to what to do & you cant input anything to explain anything & trying to contact them is a waste of time.....

Cheers

Baz