Bluetooth earphones for tv. (Thai TV noise destroying my mental health!)

Toolong

11 hours ago, oznomad said:

Search Lazada for P47.

I paid 97 baht a few weeks back. Pleasantly surprised with sound quality and battery life. Recharge with micro USB (normal phone charger). Also has a slot for TF card. Easy bluetooth connection to TV, phone and computer.

They also fold up for travel. I dont know how they can make them at that price.

97 baht!?  ????  My goodness, that's a very reasonable price! Even if they sounded terrible, it would be reasonable! If sound quality's good, that's a hell of a bonus! 

Thanks, oznomad!

I love my MPOW bluetooth headphones with noise cancelling.  They are quite inexpensive as well.  Battery lasts for many many hours.  The ones I have also came with a cable and airline adapter and are way better than the headphones they give you on the plane.

There are lots of other inexpensive bluetooth headphones on Amazon with good reviews.  Don't listen to anyone telling you how great the Bose/Sony ones are.  You are paying 5x more than you need to for similar quality.  Yes, including the noise cancelling.  I have compared my cheap headphones to those super expensive Bose and Sony headphones in the store and the noise cancelling on mine works just as well.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 9:40 AM, shdmn said:

I love my MPOW bluetooth headphones with noise cancelling.  They are quite inexpensive as well.  Battery lasts for many many hours.  The ones I have also came with a cable and airline adapter and are way better than the headphones they give you on the plane.

There are lots of other inexpensive bluetooth headphones on Amazon with good reviews.  Don't listen to anyone telling you how great the Bose/Sony ones are.  You are paying 5x more than you need to for similar quality.  Yes, including the noise cancelling.  I have compared my cheap headphones to those super expensive Bose and Sony headphones in the store and the noise cancelling on mine works just as well.

Thanks, shdmn.

I appreciate you giving me first-hand feedback on the MPOW bluetooth headphones.

Because I have never really had any experience with bluetooth ear/headphones....and especially noise-cancelling, I value comments from others on what has worked for them. 

I will try and check out the MPOW stuff on the market and, though I'm not very familiar with Amazon ( can u believe that?!), i'll look into it!

Thanks again. ????????????

42 minutes ago, Toolong said:

Thanks, shdmn.

I appreciate you giving me first-hand feedback on the MPOW bluetooth headphones.

Because I have never really had any experience with bluetooth ear/headphones....and especially noise-cancelling, I value comments from others on what has worked for them. 

I will try and check out the MPOW stuff on the market and, though I'm not very familiar with Amazon ( can u believe that?!), i'll look into it!

Thanks again. ????????????

MPOW doesn't seem to have a lot of headphones available right now.  Maybe because of the chip shortage.  However, there seems to be a lot of other no-name Chinese brands on Amazon selling headphones with good reviews.  I think they all use similar hardware.