Jump to content

Visa questions plz help

Recommended Posts

Hello, my children are set to return to school in Bangkok in the coming weeks. 


I've never dealt with visas before, as they all done for us in Thailand. However this time we are travelling into Thailand and need the visas before we travel.


What visa shall we as parents apply for to accompany our children? Is it 'visting family in thailand less than 60 days?'


How long is the e visa process taking?


Thanks in advance for any help here ! 

Edited by DonniePeverley
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the children it would be a non immigrant ED visas (aka non-ed)

For you and your wife it would be non immigrant O visas (aka non-o) for being their parents.

The requirements can be found on this page on the embassy website.


You will apply for the visas online.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...