Want To Meet Beautiful Thai Ladies?

Lazy Sod

Realise you've got to pay the bills, but my wife is starting to wonder what I'm doing since noticing that ad, it appears in big letters on nearly every page. Perhaps you can you make it a bit more discrete next time.

Realise you've got to pay the bills, but my wife is starting to wonder what I'm doing since noticing that ad, it appears in big letters on nearly every page. Perhaps you can you make it a bit more discrete next time.

heehee, same thing happened at my house. My girlfriend clicked on it and things became generally not positive, what with all the ohhhoing and undecipherable unpleasantries spewing forth.

The "Asia Friend Finder" advert is particularly unpleasant, but there's a whole thread running about it (a mixture of complaining about it's rather grim content or just taking the piss out of it) in the Bedlam forum without any mods or admins taking any notice, so I think they're here to stay...

Google adsense delivers the thailovelinks.com "Want to meet beautiful Thai ladies" banners. I've seen it everywhere... even on the bangkokpost.com homepage. As such, it would be beyond George's control to decide.

You're right. Every page of Thaivisa.com would look like a dating site to the person walking past your computer. Not good. Time to be more selective with sponsors?

They already are quite selective.

Google adsense delivers the thailovelinks.com "Want to meet beautiful Thai ladies" banners. I've seen it everywhere... even on the bangkokpost.com homepage. As such, it would be beyond George's control to decide.

Google adsense has an option to filter specific advertisers.

heehee, same thing happened at my house. My girlfriend clicked on it and things became generally not positive, what with all the ohhhoing and undecipherable unpleasantries spewing forth.

What else does the wife keep in her handbag apart from your testicles?

You're right. Every page of Thaivisa.com would look like a dating site to the person walking past your computer. Not good. Time to be more selective with sponsors?

It is what it is, ads for sods and sods complaining abot the ads and not much more