Mor Prom Vaccine Certificate Mistake

12 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Go to the place where you got the vaccine then they will correct it.

Good advice, but .....

I went and they said they can't change the info as it's locked. We also went to the local Health Office and there it was the same answer!

The QR code on my vaccination paper gives an error and they shrugged and just put a BIG RED Hospital stamp on it that it is genuine!

Edited by MJCM
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

Then they lied to you or they just have no clue.

My nationality was also wrong, I went to the vaccination site and they changed it.

I have heard this also from someone else, that they also said that the info was locked.

And we also went to the local Health Office (Mor Prom Station) which you can see in the MorProm app, and their we got the SAME answer!!!

17 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Good advice, but .....

I went and they said they can't change the info as it's locked. We also went to the local Health Office and there it was the same answer!

The QR code on my vaccination paper gives an error and they shrugged and just put a BIG RED Hospital stamp on it that it is genuine!

I think they are being difficult.   I was shown as Ameirican and my surname was missing from the QR Code and my Passport number was missing fromthe Certificate.   Went to the hospital and was told that it couldn't be changed.   I requested to see the Chief Hospital officer and after some discussion amongst themselves and they could see I was not going away,  the agreed to make the necessary amendments.   It helps if you speakThai to them,ifyou can'tthen take someonewho can.   Itcan be changed,don't take 'No" for an answer.   I checked everything about an hour after leaving the hospital and Mor Phrom had been updated.

Edited by Havenstreet1940
  • Like 2

"Being locked" could mean that they (whom you contact) do not have authority to change. I am afraid there is no other way than finding a higher authority.

Where do you live?

Just read post above: could be the "boss".

They hate that but there is probably no way around?

Thai speaker would be helpful.

Edited by KhunBENQ

1 minute ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

I think they are being difficult.   I was shown as Ameirican and my surname was missing from the QR Code and my Passport number was missing fromthe Certificate.   Went to the hospital and was told that it couldn't be changed.   I requested to see the Chief Hospital officer and after some discussion amongst themselves and they could see I was not going away,  the agreed to make the necessary amendments.   It helps if you speakThai to them,ifyou can'tthen take someonewho can.   Itcan be changed,don't take 'No" for an answer.   I checked everything about an hour after leaving the hospital and Mor Phrom had been updated.

Oke good point, but after leaving the Hospital we went to the Local Health Office (see in your MorProm app for the location) and their it was the SAME answer! Coincidence ?

My passport number and nationality were wrong when I zapped the QR code on my cert. I returned to the IT department of the hospital where I was vaccinated . They fixed my passport number and my nationality and also supplied me with the 50 baht Yellow Passport thingy.

Thai people have trouble understanding Latin characters, believe it or not.

I also had my name and address typed in wrongly on the first vaccine cert, but they changed it within 15 minutes at the same hospital after my second vax shot.

28 minutes ago, NE1 said:

My passport number and nationality were wrong when I zapped the QR code on my cert. I returned to the IT department of the hospital where I was vaccinated . They fixed my passport number and my nationality and also supplied me with the 50 baht Yellow Passport thingy.

'Supplied' meaning they 'gave it free of charge' or you have to pay 50 baht for it?

48 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Oke good point, but after leaving the Hospital we went to the Local Health Office (see in your MorProm app for the location) and their it was the SAME answer! Coincidence ?

The Local Health office is 100% correct.   They cannot change something they were not responsible for initating.   The authority to change lies with the administering hospital.   You just have to be persistent!

• Like 1

Send an email to this address:  [email protected]

Advisable to include a current screenshot of your vaccine certificate, tell them exactly what the problem is/are, they had my nationality and I couldn't access the certificate due to someone missing putting my mobile number on.

I had an email back within 2 hours, all fixed ????????????

Good luck.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Send an email to this address:  [email protected]

Advisable to include a current screenshot of your vaccine certificate, tell them exactly what the problem is/are, they had my nationality and I couldn't access the certificate due to someone missing putting my mobile number on.

I had an email back within 2 hours, all fixed ????????????

Good luck.

Thx for this.

Will most certainly try this.

Really appreciated!!

44 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

The Local Health office is 100% correct.   They cannot change something they were not responsible for initating.   The authority to change lies with the administering hospital.   You just have to be persistent!

Yeah but they are designated office for MorProm!! So they (IMHO) must be able to change the info in the APP, but we all know TiT.

Edited by MJCM

I had both my birth date, year changed and added phone number at the regional hospital responsible for the vaccinations in my area.

It´s just to go there and they will fix it. If they refuse and excuse themselves they are just lying. You guys must stop take no for an answer and just get it fixed instead of complaining when you got the info from so many here already.

Just grow a bone and stand up for your cause.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I had both my birth date, year changed and added phone number at the regional hospital responsible for the vaccinations in my area.

It´s just to go there and they will fix it. If they refuse and excuse themselves they are just lying. You guys must stop take no for an answer and just get it fixed instead of complaining when you got the info from so many here already.

Just grow a bone and stand up for your cause.

I already went to 2 places and got the same answer in both places, what more can you do?

One of the places was from the MorProm app itself (MorProm Station)!

a helpful tip received was from @Golden Triangle and will most certainly follow up on that!

Edited by MJCM

12 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Let us know how it goes ???????? the email I got back was in good English, I think that there are many in the same boat so they are used to it.

I have already started on the email, will PM you when I get a response!

Again, really appreciated

1 minute ago, MJCM said:

I have already started on the email, will PM you when I get a response!

Again, really appreciated

No problem mate, someone on here gave me the head up, and it worked perfectly ???? I did have to dig the email out of my bin folder, kept it for future reference ????

• Thanks 1