Kratom

tonray

23 hours ago, acepredator said:

I learned by accident that Kratom has an unexpected and much appreciated side benefit. Approximately an hour after drinking roughly half a large glass of Kratom, I engaged one of my female Thai acquaintances in activity of a decidedly amorous nature. Much to my surprise and delight, I found that the time until our coupling drew to a close was prolonged well beyond normal parameters. Research into the characteristics of Kratom revealed that it is an opioid, which are well known to delay the completion of acts of physical intimacy. For those who may suffer from a problem with these acts reaching their conclusion too quickly, Kratom might provide a safe (if not overindulged in), easily administered, and now legal remedy. 

you mean that it stop you from releasing too quickly ?

is it a famous effect ?

37 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

do you know the recipe to mix it with cough syrup ?

At one time, many years ago, cough syrup contained codeine, which is also an opioid. As such it was highly addictive and subject to abuse. For these reasons codeine was replaced by dextromethorphan, which is not addictive and has no psychotropic effects. You could drink a gallon of today's cough syrup and not get any opioid effect. I suspect, however, that you would puke your guts out all over the bathroom. 

My suggestion is to forget about the cough syrup and instead focus on finding the right amount of Kratom to achieve the effect that you desire, whatever that may be.

41 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

you mean that it stop you from releasing too quickly ?

is it a famous effect ?

Yes, that is what I mean. That it stops you from releasing too quickly. My guess is that it is not a well known effect of Kratom itself, but it is certainly a well known effect of opioids in general. The problem is that if you use too much of an opioid it prevents you from achieving an erection. In that case finishing too fast won't be a problem because you won't be able to have intercourse in the first place. The key to using opioids is to use enough to delay ejaculation without using too much to cause erectile dysfunction. It is a very fine line, so you have to experiment to find out just how much of the opioid, including Kratom, is effective for you.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:23 PM, acepredator said:

after drinking roughly half a large glass of Kratom,

Dude, your reply to my 'sample size' comment is awesome, you say a lot but are saying very little, meaning nothing.

What's in that kratom cocktail, more than just kratom. You got some ganja going on there.

Tell me more about your kratom cocktail, how do you get the leaf to a liquid, what's your recipe?

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Dude, your reply to my 'sample size' comment is awesome, you say a lot but are saying very little, meaning nothing.

What's in that kratom cocktail, more than just kratom. You got some ganja going on there.

Tell me more about your kratom cocktail, how do you get the leaf to a liquid, what's your recipe?

I totally misinterpreted your "sample size" comment. I thought you meant the sample size of only one female acquaintance, hence my reply. I now understand that you meant the sample size of the Kratom. Perhaps if you'd said "the sample size of Kratom was too small," the confusion could have been avoided. A little specificity in this case would have gone a long way.

As I stated in a later post, the sample size was sufficient to achieve the desired result, yet not so big that the desired result became impossible. Therefore, the sample size was spot on.

As for your question about my Kratom recipe, the Kratom I drink is made by one of my female acquaintances. She boils approximately 50 Kratom leaves until they create a dark brown liquid. She then strains this liquid into another pot to let it cool. After cooling she fills two 1.5 litre plastic water bottles with the pungent, brown liquid. So you turn leaves into liquid by putting them in water and boiling them. There is no ganja or any other ingredient mixed with the Kratom. It is only Kratom. I hope that this answers your question.

8 hours ago, acepredator said:

I totally misinterpreted your "sample size" comment. I thought you meant the sample size of only one female acquaintance, hence my reply. I now understand that you meant the sample size of the Kratom. Perhaps if you'd said "the sample size of Kratom was too small," the confusion could have been avoided. A little specificity in this case would have gone a long way.

As I stated in a later post, the sample size was sufficient to achieve the desired result, yet not so big that the desired result became impossible. Therefore, the sample size was spot on.

As for your question about my Kratom recipe, the Kratom I drink is made by one of my female acquaintances. She boils approximately 50 Kratom leaves until they create a dark brown liquid. She then strains this liquid into another pot to let it cool. After cooling she fills two 1.5 litre plastic water bottles with the pungent, brown liquid. So you turn leaves into liquid by putting them in water and boiling them. There is no ganja or any other ingredient mixed with the Kratom. It is only Kratom. I hope that this answers your question.

Cheers mate and Good day to you and your acquaintance

BTW, does your acquaintance prefer the

old predator or the new predator, the quick finisher or the slow finisher?

13 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Cheers mate and Good day to you and your acquaintance

BTW, does your acquaintance prefer the

old predator or the new predator, the quick finisher or the slow finisher?

All my acquaintances definitely prefer the new predator and his newfound penchant for finishing very slowly, as do I. In this regard, the Kratom is absolutely a Godsend, or Buddhasend, if you prefer. The only problem is that there is a bit of a hangover the next morning, not dissimilar to the effect of imbibing too much alcohol. You feel fatigued and lethargic, with an upset stomach and headache. The same remedies that help with the alcohol variety also help with the Kratom hangover. After a given amount of time you're back to your old self again, ready for another ecstatic encounter with a lovely young Thai lady. 

• 1 month later...

I got some from Lazada, dried the leaves, made a tea with 3 leaves for one cup of tea. Everyone says how bad it tastes, I don't find it bad at all, but do notice a numbing sensation of my tongue. I don't feel any type of "buzz" or high, however I do feel a little more energized. Does anyone feel a high from it?

On 11/14/2021 at 12:07 PM, blackprince said:

As far as I know you can't buy it in the food section at Lotus or Big C, but things may have changed. But anyway using it as a garnish or cooking ingredient wouldn't give you any noticeable effect because the quantity would be too small.

Yes it is recommended as a pain-killer, dieting aid, and to reduce anxiety, among other things. A local farmer gave me a big bag of fresh leaves and advised me to make a tea out of 5 or 10 of them (a couple of litres not 1 cup!). It was just an experiment, as I don't have any persistent pain or other issues. I noticed a subtle mood rebalancing and increased alertness, not dissimilar to cbd, but I wasn't what you could call "high" at all.

Its chemistry is interesting as far as I remember from research I did on the internet a couple of months ago. It's a member of the caffeine family (hence the speeding up of metabolism useful for dieting at low doses and increased alertness) but at high doses (which I haven't tried) it's more like an opiate (though it's not addictive, unlike opiates).

You can buy it online at Lazada for example in powdered capsule form.

Sounds like Yemini Khat..or Indian Betel Nut..is it Ephidrine related like Khat

15 minutes ago, Tedly said:

I got some from Lazada, dried the leaves, made a tea with 3 leaves for one cup of tea. Everyone says how bad it tastes, I don't find it bad at all, but do notice a numbing sensation of my tongue. I don't feel any type of "buzz" or high, however I do feel a little more energized. Does anyone feel a high from it?

Feeling energised is a form of feeling high

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Feeling energised is a form of feeling high

Yea, I guess it is, just not what I was expecting, based on what other people said. I'm not complaining, it helps with my bicycle rides

On 12/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, Tedly said:

You don't really feel a buzz or high from it. It's more like a very relaxed and mellow sensation, which is typical of all opioids, a class of chemicals that includes kratom. You might get a more powerful response if you tried a more potent brew. Your recipe is a bit weak. I used 50 leaves, which produced two 1.5 litre bottles of kratom that was pretty strong stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...