Passport Photos

splodger

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sometimes it's possible to get passport pictures made in the embassy. They know for sure how they have to look like.

In Liverpool Passport Issuing Office, they have a machine which costs an arm and a leg for FOUR photos.  Mine was rejected by those behind the counter: cost me another fee + two more hours!

• Haha 1

Several months back I was at a Kodak shop in Phuket for PP photos, he had some issues with ink ( went out got some new ink ) and then the stamp tool itself. Overcame all that, stamped the back of my photos and I left. Few hours later I realized he stamped the previous month and date. Photos have a 6 month validity anyway in my case so I did not go back after being ripped off a month....... fun fun........check your stuff thoroughly.... 

Edited by CANSIAM

7 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Several months back I was at a Kodak shop in Phuket for PP photos, he had some issues with ink ( went out got some new ink ) and then the stamp tool itself. Overcame all that, stamped the back of my photos and I left. Few hours later I realized he stamped the previous month and date. Photos have a 6 month validity anyway in my case so I did not go back after being ripped off a month....... fun fun........check your stuff thoroughly.... 

Interesting.  What country requires the back of passport photos to be stamped with the date?

EDIT:  Oh, Canada!

Edited by skatewash
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, skatewash said:

Interesting.  What country requires the back of passport photos to be stamped with the date?

Ohhhhhh Canada........., stamp or hand written on 1 of the 2 photos ( I did both due to doing application all by EMS post, didn't want any issues and an extra trip to Embassy ).....

• Like 1