Buying sunglasses in Chiang Mai

RickG16

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

An inkling that my neck of the woods is which  Liverpool?     

He might have good take on you............he knows you live near a 7/11

You think that he thinks that he knows that I (may/may not) live near a 7-11!  Don't we all live near one?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

They're not "copy Ray Bans", they're branded but, that apart, what makes them so good?   Bu the way, many Ray Ban models are made in China also.

32 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You think that he thinks that he knows that I (may/may not) live near a 7-11!  Don't we all live near one?

Seriously....you don't detect a hint of humor in the idea he might know where you are because you live near a 7/11.......or are you winding me up?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:
35 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Seriously....you don't detect a hint of humor in the idea he might know where you are because you live near a 7/11.......or are you winding me up?

Seriously, you don't detect a hint of humour in my "you think that he thinks that he knows..."comment and the "we all live near one" part?!  Come on...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RickG16 said:
21 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You'll never know unless you disclose where you're from

I'm not that desperate to know... just bored at work. 

Where I'm from is obvious from my avatar! No trickery involved! 

I don't want to know either!   

You may think that your place of birth is obvious from the avatar but it sure isn't, just seems to be a bloke in a red shirt to me.   I've got a red shirt but I'm not from where you assumed I was from!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

I would recommend getting them from a Charoen store as they then will also modify them a bit around the nose and ears. When getting them from the mall or online you not get that while it makes a huge difference.

Mine used to slide off my nose as soon it got hot and sweaty otherwise. Now I can shake my head without any movement.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I would recommend getting them from a Charoen store as they then will also modify them a bit around the nose and ears. When getting them from the mall or online you not get that while it makes a huge difference.

Mine used to slide off my nose as soon it got hot and sweaty otherwise. Now I can shake my head without any movement.

You can also take any glasses to KT optic, found at many Big C, etc. they do this for free (they even changed the nose pads on mine for free) even if you didn't buy the glasses there.

• Thanks 1