45-year-old wife reportedly finds her husband sleeping with another woman, attacks him with a butcher knife in Pattaya

webfact

7 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

Oh dear. At least it was only his head that got slashed. What is it with Thai women, why do they get so jealous? 

45 year old woman ..... has not much chance more to find replacement boyfriend or husband ????..... a young one just make some noise and can go hunt a replacement easy ....more fish in the sea for them to catch .....????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

Today  , sex is not free , one often considers his , or her , sexual partner as his or her property , what often leads to violence ,

It was not always like this ... there was a time in India , in the 13th century under the reign of the mughal emperors , where sex was available for everyone at temples ...

it was free ...

sexindia.png

• Like 1

At least this wife is fair, going after her husband not the other lady. I mean IMHO the party that is cheating is always to blame not the one he or she cheats with.

Many guys seem to blame the guy that has sex with their wife / gf but they are just taking what is offered how should they know the relationship status (who knows what is agreed and told).

Good to see that she only vented her anger on the cheating husband. Though i feel violence is not justified and she should be punished. But i give her kuddos for going only after the guilty party.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, robblok said:

Good to see that she only vented her anger on the cheating husband. Though i feel violence is not justified and she should be punished. But i give her kuddos for going only after the guilty party.

I give her kudos for only going for the head and not cutting off his kna#kers.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Yeah but the reality is he is pulling more tail than the majority of cashed up farang buffalo.

It a shame that most farangs that are fresh off the boat here have absolutely how little is required to pull a girl here once outside of the bar and massage scene.

5555.....harsh but true.  The lesson here is for the "farang buffalo" to learn some Thai.  That's why these dirt poor Thai dudes can get tail without having to spend 1 baht.  Some of these Thai guys can charm a Thai hottie right out of her panties. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Some of us marry women richer than ourselves, you just need to shop around more 

Yeah .It happens also sometimes  there is a Thai lottery winner .....

"Can we see how that lady looks ?

"picture or it is not true..." ????