I Think I am In-love with Three Bee Bee

GammaGlobulin

Normally, I rarely pay far in advance for these types of services.

However, after just two months, I paid many months in advance.

I am that confident about Three Bee Bee (in my area).

The service is like....Night and Day, in fact, compared to my other internet service.

So far... I love the Three B's.

Concerning trying to get a date with one of the Three Bee Bee customer service operators:

a. This is not for me. I am their grandfather, far too old and respectful of them.

b. Some of these women are probably college grads from Chula, or some other university.  And so, if you are young, then you can try to get a date.

c.  Maybe, if you wish a date, then just purchase an internet connection from this company.  And then, just keep calling customer service until one of these women will meet you for lunch.

d.  Seems to me that, even without dating this company's customer service operators, still...the price is right for reliable internet connection.  And, the service is good.

I am WAY too old to be dating, and just want to use the internet.

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

3BB has been excellent for me - 

I thought you were merely slightly verbose, but then you followed w/3 more posts... you live alone? 

Oh, Mr. G.G is verbose all right but working out his agenda is slightly more complex.  Though, usually it involves a large hook and a length of fishing line. ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

3BB has been excellent for me -

They're OK,  iuse them as a backup connection for my main ISP which is CAT.

3BB was great until I got CAT.....all it takes is one unpruned tree and your connection will suck for months - every year.

30 minutes ago, ukrules said:

3BB was great until I got CAT.....all it takes is one unpruned tree and your connection will suck for months - every year.

haven't had that problem... and I am in the countryside... They come within hours of my call and one time gave me a free upgrade to 5G...

16 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

haven't had that problem... and I am in the countryside... They come within hours of my call and one time gave me a free upgrade to 5G...

They're good at fixing things around here too which is why I continue to keep 3BB as well as CAT, it is the backup though.

CAT is far faster for everything in my area

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I've used CAT (now NT (National Telecom)) for many years. You need a backup for them? In the very rare times I've been down, I can get very cheap cellular internet. No company can avoid the occasional outages due to storm cable damage, and brownouts do happen.

Edited by JensenZ

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

I've used CAT (now NT (National Telecom)) for many years. You need a backup for them?

I don't need a backup, I just find it convenient as like you say there will always be outages for one reason or another, there has never been a time when they both went offline at the same time...

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

I don't need a backup, I just find it convenient as like you say there will always be outages for one reason or another, there has never been a time when they both went offline at the same time...

Maybe 10 years ago a backup was necessary, when cellular services were very expensive and Fiber Broadband was yet a dream. Now you can get big cellular packages for a song in case of emergency. I too used to have a 3BB back up. I would just hotspot my phone to my PC or laptop. I trade, so I always stay at the ready. I have DTac and True options for cellular. Power outages are more of a concern as they can last many hours and my laptop battery will go flat. I can't count the number of transformer explosions I've heard in the Pratunmak Hill area. They sound like bombs exploding.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Normally, I rarely pay far in advance for these types of services.

However, after just two months, I paid many months in advance.

I am that confident about Three Bee Bee (in my area).

The service is like....Night and Day, in fact, compared to my other internet service.

So far... I love the Three B's.

Its 3BB not Three Bee Bee. 

If you pay one year in advance you get 8% discount.

• 3 weeks later...

I cycled through all the DSL providers, ToT, 3BB and True, All much of a muchness. All of them had the same DSL dropouts, inexplicable outages.

I eventually settled on ToT Fiber when it became available. Compared to everything before rock solid