International Post

lelapin

I have sent a Track and Trace letter to my French Pension company on the 8th November and from checking online (see below) it has not yet arrived. Anybody have experience on how long this should take and if there is a way of reporting its non delivery if that is what happens.

image.png.edf79c8ba51897e31c88b1ba7eedae63.png

Generally you have to wait 28 days from date of posting to file a "trace" .

The last entry is normal and depending on the service offered by the receiving Postal service no entries will appear until the item has cleared customs in the arriving country and it re enters the mail system.

2 weeks is not unusual.Suggest waiting 4 before concern or further action.

To cross check, you can also use the tracking facility in the receiving country. It may have further info.

• Like 2

package I sent to Australia(registered) start of october still hasnt arrived, they can take a very long time to leave Suvarnbhumi airport at times but also can take the receiving countries much longer to deliver too. Thai post is saying the package has left Thailand on the tracking date, aussie post is saying it didnt leave so one of them is lying

Edited by seajae
  • Haha 2

On 11/22/2021 at 5:56 PM, lelapin said:

Anybody have experience on how long this should take and if there is a way of reporting its non delivery if that is what happens.

To start an investigation you need to call Thailand Post initially, they do have English-speakers in their call centre.   TP then has to liaise with the French postal authorities.

• Like 1