I am concerned

jay36

30 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Cold in Thailand? I call BS to that..... 

I lived in Korea on & off for 11 years where the average daily winter temp was 0 C/32 F, when someone in Thailand says it's cold, I just smile and maybe wear one of my thicker t-shirts in the morning.

6 hours ago, bbko said:

I lived in Korea on & off for 11 years where the average daily winter temp was 0 C/32 F, when someone in Thailand says it's cold, I just smile and maybe wear one of my thicker t-shirts in the morning.

So - never been in the mountains north of CNX in the cool season ?

Op, don't listen to the posters here!

To be save, you need to get an amulet.

Sadly, there are many fake sellers around. You would need a special one handmade by a 117 old monk of Wat Nakhon Nowhere.

Hard to find, but luckily I have one left which I could give to you for a small service charge.

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2021 at 2:18 PM, Foxy52 said:

Last time I had a similar weird feeling, I discovered that I'd put my underpants on back to front

Hey , I am sitting here with a pair of pants on it has turned that chilly up here. Yesterday I went out for my usual coffee on my Forza and put on a body warmer .  More bad is either I have a cold or my smaller cat sits on my lap a lot of the time and I have an allergy. Roll on summer. Didn't come out here to watch ice forming in my undercroft.

2 hours ago, seedy said:

Maybe reply to what I quoted - and replied too.

Leave the 'Seem' in your own mind

Get over yourself.....  I can't help it you're a pansy a$$ and think it's colder in Thailand's mountains than in S. Korea where they have snow every year for a few months.

1 hour ago, seedy said:

Seems help needed with reading comprehension also

Read my post. See the temps I posted

Read the line re: too cold to snow

Hope this helps - not surprised where you are from

"Read the line re: too cold to snow"

Read Wikipedia, it snows there......and quite a bit.....  Do you even know what snow is? I'm guessing you've never really been there. Perhaps retreat back to the mountains in Thailand where it is cold..... colder than S. Korea.... LOL...LOL...LOL

On 11/28/2021 at 8:24 PM, DrPhibes said:

We lived in CO for 9 years before coming to Thailand, walking out in 0C in my bathrobe to pick up the newspaper.  Bring it on!!!!!

Know the area quite well....  Fraser and Gunnison here as well as numerous places up & down the Front Range. The nice thing about CO is the sunshine. That and the dry climate allows many Winter days feeling refreshing rather than cold. I rarely wore a coat (except when skiing) but always had one in the car, just in case.

........and ohhhhh those occasional Chinook winds coming up from the Gulf. I played a few rounds of golf in January while playing in shorts.

53 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Know the area quite well....  Fraser and Gunnison here as well as numerous places up & down the Front Range. The nice thing about CO is the sunshine. That and the dry climate allows many Winter days feeling refreshing rather than cold. I rarely wore a coat (except when skiing) but always had one in the car, just in case.

........and ohhhhh those occasional Chinook winds coming up from the Gulf. I played a few rounds of golf in January while playing in shorts.

Yup, We were in Fort Collins.  Still have the house and may be back living in it in about 3 - 4 years.  Have about another 1.5 yrs here in Chiang Mai, then about 2yrs in CA and then...?

• Like 1

Lived in Kansas near the Colorado border and spent summers in Ft Collins and Walsenburg. We had relatives all over Colorado, like Colorado Springs, Longmont, Leadville and Estes Park. As a kid the rule was we only had to put a jacket on when we went outside if it was 32F or below. Unless it was snowing, sleeting, raining, etc.

• Like 1