How do I get Covid certificate QR code

Dear fellows ,

I have been vaccinated with Janssenbiotech 1 dose ,in Anchorage, AK. Now I'm back in my home country Macedonia. And I find out that I missing QR code to submit Thai Pass application. I do have vaccination card and vaccination records as document.How do I get the QR code.Any simular experience. 

Any advice most appreciate. 

Thank you in advance 

I'm pretty sure, as Thailand has indicated it is optional and, furthermore, the US did not give Thailand access to the QR code database (a few weeks ago, it was only Singapore and EU that gave access), so I don't think they can verify at all.   As was said, approval might be slower (although, my approval came back in 1 day and others are reporting quicker turnarounds than the first week of Thailand Plus).  Good luck and report back your experience!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tjintx said:

I'm pretty sure, as Thailand has indicated it is optional and, furthermore, the US did not give Thailand access to the QR code database (a few weeks ago, it was only Singapore and EU that gave access), so I don't think they can verify at all.   As was said, approval might be slower (although, my approval came back in 1 day and others are reporting quicker turnarounds than the first week of Thailand Plus).  Good luck and report back your experience!

Oh, I didn't know that is optional.Now I can breathe much easier. Thanks a lot for your reply tjintx.Certainly I will share my experience. 

4 hours ago, darkobeli said:

Oh, I didn't know that is optional.Now I can breathe much easier. Thanks a lot for your reply tjintx.Certainly I will share my experience. 

I submitted applications for 3 family members, all without QR codes for the vaccination certificate and they all were approved.

• Like 1

@darkobeli, something I missed asking earlier.    Are you currently in the Macedonia region of Greece or the nation know known as North Macedonia?   If the former, with proper vaccination proof, you can (I believe) participate in the “test and go” program.    If the later, I don’t believe North Macedonia is exempt from quarantine.    All have to do Thailand Pass though.

10 hours ago, tjintx said:

@darkobeli, something I missed asking earlier.    Are you currently in the Macedonia region of Greece or the nation know known as North Macedonia?   If the former, with proper vaccination proof, you can (I believe) participate in the “test and go” program.    If the later, I don’t believe North Macedonia is exempt from quarantine.    All have to do Thailand Pass though.

Yes I'm currently in Macedonia.Macedonia forcefully changed the name to North Macedonia because of the politic issues. but that is another story. 

I'm aware that my country is not on the list of 63 low risk countries and my best option is the Sandbox, Phuket.

Thank you for your concern,my friend. 

9 hours ago, darkobeli said:

That's great. 

How long it takes for you to get the Thai Pass?

I was an early user of the Thailand Pass system when they didn’t provide an access code to check the status. I applied for 3 family members. My wife’s and daughter’s approval came about 5 days later. However, my son’s approval took 5 submissions and an email to the support email address before he received his approval about a week later. His first application was rejected claiming I didn’t provide proof of the test and go package even though I provided the same documents for all 3 family members. Not having a QR code for the vaccination record may still cause a delay, but it is still acceptable.

12 hours ago, donx said:

I was an early user of the Thailand Pass system when they didn’t provide an access code to check the status. I applied for 3 family members. My wife’s and daughter’s approval came about 5 days later. However, my son’s approval took 5 submissions and an email to the support email address before he received his approval about a week later. His first application was rejected claiming I didn’t provide proof of the test and go package even though I provided the same documents for all 3 family members. Not having a QR code for the vaccination record may still cause a delay, but it is still acceptable.

Thanks for sharing