Hair says it all

AustinRacing

If it makes a man feel more confident and better about himself then who are we to criticize or make fun of them?

There are far bigger things in life to think about.

Why do people lose weight or exercise? Why do people go to extremes in physical fitness and jogging as they age?

We all want to hold back the ageing process in some way or another.

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2021 at 10:19 AM, Will B Good said:

Dyed hair (on men) looks ridiculous......as bad as a poorly fitted syrup.......no way!

Now don't beat about the bush and say what you really mean Will...!!! ???????????? Completely agree with you. I can spot both a mile off.

Just a little story for you. I was working in Nigeria and went to my regular Barber for a haircut. When I got there, there was an Asian man of Indian sub-continent appearance sat in the chair having his hair dyed. The Barber put him in another chair to wait for the dye to do its job and proceeded to start to cut my hair. Anyway, you know that feeling when you can feel somebody's eyes on you? I looked round and the Asian fella was staring at me. Being renowned as a straight talker i asked him if there was a problem. He said there was no problem but he was just wondering why I didn't have my hair dyed. My response was, "Because then I would look like a middle aged man who'd quite obviously had his hair dyed...!!! Like you do"! The look on his face was priceless while the Barber was trying to stifle the grin breaking out on his face! 

• Like 1

If this were the 18th century we'd all be wearing wigs anyway.

But what worries me is there is more "hair product" on display on the heads of a team of male rugby players than there ever was on the heads of a women's netball team.

• Haha 1

Please dont knock  it. I have the sole contract to supply    the "Sacred" Thai army,  the Royal Thai Police,  and all parliamentarians, with several thousands of gallons of black hair dye each month .  Its a nice little money earner for me, and Im now negotiating  to get  all the school teachers  on board...   Im also working on  the supply of girdles to all those  fat little generals.

1 hour ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

Please dont knock  it. I have the sole contract to supply    the "Sacred" Thai army,  the Royal Thai Police,  and all parliamentarians, with several thousands of gallons of black hair dye each month .  Its a nice little money earner for me, and Im now negotiating  to get  all the school teachers  on board...   Im also working on  the supply of girdles to all those  fat little generals.

I will pay you 1 million if you switch it out for bright pink.

That would be so cool.. 

14 hours ago, charmonman said:

I think his master also dyes his hair; a weird shade of orange.

Quite possibly????

In Aust we used to call him the 'Jaffa' ..!

A Jaffa is a sweet (candy) ball, orange on the outside and chocolate on the inside, and what colour is chocolate, same colour as sh*t.

Maybe they're both cut from the same block.?

21 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

If it makes a man feel more confident and better about himself then who are we to criticize or make fun of them?

There are far bigger things in life to think about.

Why do people lose weight or exercise? Why do people go to extremes in physical fitness and jogging as they age?

We all want to hold back the ageing process in some way or another.

Good comment but I find these people that die their hair don't bother with the important items to improve their looks, like fitness, grooming, diet, attire the list goes on. Most are wrinkly men who should have a few botox injections for improvement. 

The body has many systems that age, just a hair color I don't understand, it's embarrassing to look at these guys. 

6 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

I like the people who dye their hair outlandish colors, like vivid purple,

neon green, and such.  Black is just so fake looking.

Agree. March to the Beat of a Different Drummer. Did it all my life.

8 minutes ago, seedy said:

Why would you give a Monkeys what other people do ? Look like ?

How can you be embarrassed by what others do ?

Some people get embarrassed by others doing stupid things. 

Oops, sorry I feel a little embarrassed by your stupid comment

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Good comment but I find these people that die their hair don't bother with the important items to improve their looks, like fitness, grooming, diet, attire the list goes on. Most are wrinkly men who should have a few botox injections for improvement. 

The body has many systems that age, just a hair color I don't understand, it's embarrassing to look at these guys. 

Well Donald Trump does use a sunbed as well.

Some of us age quicker than we should.  I was going grey at about 23 years old - mind you, I was working about 100 hours per week and getting called out in all hours.

I always used to look young for my age, but since my early 40's my hair is not gray, rather white.

Thinking blonde is a close (but nicer) shade of white, I tried that - but people took for being gay.....

Went to being light brown to match what my natural colour is. 

What a difference it makes it Thailand on my holidays.  The ladies are so much more playful as they think I am a lot younger that I am.  (I'm now 53 - but naturally Thai ladies will put me more towards 60).  Dyed hair - They think I'm 35-40.

Works for me.  I usually just dye my hair for a holiday, too much faff to keep it coloured permanently.

That's my story.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 4:58 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

On the other hand those guys that use botox, fake tan, have dyed thinning hair, waxed everything, roids, slightly effeminate, look daft to me

Edited by scubascuba3