Hair says it all

AustinRacing

Who cares that older guys color their hair? Plenty of politicians and actors overseas dye their hair, do you think Tom Cruise has jet black hair now at 59 years of age?  Some also have plastic surgery, botox, teeth whitening, face moisturizing , ect . It's a personal choice I think to simply look as good as we can. I moisturize my skin and work out to stay healthy looking feel good not to just impress others . 

6 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Who cares that older guys color their hair? Plenty of politicians and actors overseas dye their hair, do you think Tom Cruise has jet black hair now at 59 years of age?  Some also have plastic surgery, botox, teeth whitening, face moisturizing , ect . It's a personal choice I think to simply look as good as we can. I moisturize my skin and work out to stay healthy looking feel good not to just impress others . 

Its a valid point... IF looking as good as you can. 

But.. many of the points posted so far allude to the ‘self dying of hair’ to roll back the years and the result is often comical... 

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its a valid point... IF looking as good as you can. 

But.. many of the points posted so far allude to the ‘self dying of hair’ to roll back the years and the result is often comical... 

Furthermore I was referring to public leaders. As such the public is entitled to scrutinize them in ways that we can’t individuals. A 70 year old public figure looks ridiculous in jet black hair and portrays a deceptive image to people outside and inside the country. Ironically in Thailand it is those old guys in jet black hair that the public dislikes the most. It says something about their character. 

• Like 1