Chiang Mai woman’s risqué attire results in visit from police

webfact

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Thailand is quite a conservative Country and walking the streets showing breasts isn't socially acceptable .

Yes, it was different 100 years ago, but times have changed since then 

Yes, we've all heard about the cultural and conservative "Ping-Pong" shows. As for what she's wearing, pre Covid you'd see girls wearing a lot less "conservative" outfits in the street in Nana and Soi Cowboy. Don't see the police and government busybodies rushing to clothe them, certainly not if it's going to affect the thickness of their brown envelopes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flink said:

With al the issues Thailand, and especially large parts of the Thai population, are facing at the moment thanks to the pandemic, mis-management by the government etc. surely the powers that be have better things to focus their efforts on than a girl showing a bit of cleavage to help boost her income on her food stall and a Miss World standing on a painted floor.

The RTP consist of many Police officers and they are quite able to carry out numerous tasks all at once , so there are other RTP doing things other than speaking to the woman in question 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Flink said:

With al the issues Thailand, and especially large parts of the Thai population, are facing at the moment thanks to the pandemic, mis-management by the government etc. surely the powers that be have better things to focus their efforts on than a girl showing a bit of cleavage to help boost her income on her food stall and a Miss World standing on a painted floor.

I don't think that those who came to goggle scold her are involved in government mis-management of the pandemic. Things must be looking up though, as in the past she would have been arrested for being un-Thai-like, told to put some clothes on, paraded in front of the media while wai-ing and promising to donate to the police tea fund.

• Like 2

Back in the 1960s village women still strolled around bra-less.  Which of course it real, true Thai culture.
But - the Hi-So elites sucking up to Western influence put an end to that.  These people don't even understand their own historical culture.

Bra-less woman?  Get real?

• Like 1

Good for her. She has assets and is using them constructively to get free advertising for her business and make a living. I do think a see through plastic apron would also be more useful to her in this endeavour.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

This made the news in the US ? https://www.the-sun.com/news/4154849/pancake-seller-banned-cops-skimpy-garment/

Anyway she is simply lovely ????

yuk- I saw her weeks ago as I used to live over there and stopped on the strip for lunch....chubby gal

was like a pack of wolves--horny teen boys and creepers buying a crappy pancake---gross

• Sad 1

On 12/19/2021 at 7:20 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

yuk- I saw her weeks ago as I used to live over there and stopped on the strip for lunch....chubby gal

was like a pack of wolves--horny teen boys and creepers buying a crappy pancake---gross

That is such a load of nonsense. She is not chubby and anyone who thinks she is , is just trying to trash her. Make fun of her teeth if you insist on trashing her.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

That is such a load of nonsense. She is not chubby and anyone who thinks she is , is just trying to trash her. Make fun of her teeth if you insist on trashing her.

Im sticking to my guns..saw her in "the flash" and up close----looks like a rough ladyboy imo---yuk

but fear not friend she all yours--if you can outbod that dude that offered chubby 20k to boom boom

6 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Im sticking to my guns..saw her in "the flash" and up close----looks like a rough ladyboy imo---yuk

but fear not friend she all yours--if you can outbod that dude that offered chubby 20k to boom boom

If you think she is chubby then a skinny ladyboy must be your thing. Not mine.