What is the latest info (education budget for hiring the foreigner teacher)

slappy

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Calm down. Have a cold shower. Dare I say: 'get a life'. Please believe that which you will if it makes you feel better. LOL Good luck with your semantics and rhetoric classes. Soon you will understand the 'prosidic force' of statements and sleep a less angry person.

I have cast no personal aspersions about you. I think I've counted 3 that you've made about me.

You obviously have an unusual definition of the meanings of  "fact" and "claim" too.

And I note you have not even attempted to answer the OP's question.

There is no government budget for foreign teachers in government schools, that's not how foreign teachers in government schools are funded. Period

18 hours ago, slappy said:

This is not the issue  (the issue is what the foreigner has done since they have been here.)

As being the OP on the topic, The issue is, Is there a budget from the education ministry, for schools to employ a foreigner?

Just to inform. I have been here 13 years and teaching in those years at various schools. This topic always seems to pop up within conversation with other foreigners and no one has been able to give a true correct answer. 

Legally, I do know for any business to employ a foreigner eg Native uk, aussie, american, canadian it is 50,000 per month but if you are from another country like Philippines the salary scales drops down to 35,000 per month 

(Table of Income for Criteria 2.1(2) Annexed to Order No. 327/2557 of the Royal Thai Police Bureau dated June 30, 2014)

I am in a very similar situation as (CrunchWrapSupreme). I have experienced the same things he has mentioned. So as from reading the replies to my original question. I am still no wiser to the correct answer.

Thanks to all who responded 

Those minimum salary rates do not apply to teachers. They never have.