Covid Tales 3: Expat who loves Thailand makes plea to PM

webfact

I think Thailand will close again in very short time.

We are going back again, hurray, there is a new heavily mutated virus called. Omicron.

We didnt think about vaccination worldwide to do fast and we are back in trouble again.

As this virus differs on, believe , 32 points from other covid virus (dont know if from first one or delta one)   

and bring high concerns about the vaccination, if it would work.

It is already in Europe and came from Africa.

https://www.who.int/news/item/26-11-2021-classification-of-omicron-(b.1.1.529)-sars-cov-2-variant-of-concern

We are on a long way to Tipperary and far away from home

16 hours ago, daveAustin said:

What a load of old tat. Better of writing, “now listen here, chacha; stop with the Thai pass already, we not like it. Oh, and if you could resign too, coz we don’t like you either.”
sincerely

I prefer the direct tough love approach, as well....

So much ass kissing of the thai pm by this US citizen it can make you sick. Funnily all this ass kissing will be in vain. I am sure the pm is going orgasmic over all his emergency act powers and pleas coming to him from all directions. So many naive buyers of bridges still believing whatever bs politicians shove them.

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The only way to truly understand this pathologically deficient PM, is to realize and comprehend that "his people" are 2% of the population, if that.

He has repeatedly demonstrated through policy, action and inaction, that he cares not one iota for the other 98%, and even less for the expat community. 

2%, huh? You're being diplomatically generous, Mike.... 

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:30 AM, Albert Zweistein said:

Is this letter really from a living person or just made up by Thaivisa ?

Yes I wrote that letter. I'm talking about 1963 when I went there every weekend. I bought the hotel in 1975 by then it had already changed a lot.

• Confused 1