Anutin to visit Switzerland! Health minister appears to get visa for Nov 27th - Dec 2nd WHO meet

webfact

7 hours ago, Virt said:

It's funny how they use greek letters to name the variants, but somehow they managed to jump to omicron and forgot Xi.

I wonder why ????

I read that too. The WHO have been in bed with China for years as a major source of their funding. Wouldn't want to loose money or worse if the Panda bear gets angry. 

18 hours ago, gearbox said:

Looks like the key is to vaccinate fact and then provide different type of boosters...even the average performing vaccines do well in these circumstances, Cambodia and UAE are good examples.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/mixing-cansinobio-sinovac-covid-shots-induces-stronger-response-than-sinovac-2021-09-07/

"Participants who received a CanSinoBIO (6185.HK), booster dose three to six months after a second Sinovac shot showed a 78-fold jump on average in neutralizing antibody levels two weeks later, according to a paper published on Monday before a peer review."

This is very good news. Once the T-cells get activated you're OK, far as I can gather, and the booster does this. The booster is best within five (5) months of a second jab.

20 hours ago, outsider said:

I pity Anutin. This racist git has to live almost a week amongst dirty foreigners.

On another note, and despite (I am sure) the army of interpreters he will have around him, will he understand what's going on?

Highly unlikely, he is not a politician, also, he is not qualified for anything to do with health, he will stick out like a sore thumb in the company of real politicians.

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2021 at 6:47 PM, Millcx said:

WHO ???

I suggest you read the headline in the news I commented. There you will find your answer. Not to worry, I am here to help if you might stumble over something else. Just feel free to ask.

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, Gottfrid said:

I suggest you read the headline in the news I commented. There you will find your answer. Not to worry, I am here to help if you might stumble over something else. Just feel free to ask.

I was being Sarcastic bud 55555

• Like 1