Eateries in Bangkok can serve alcohol until 11pm from December 1

snoop1130

I agree that if Bangkok and places like Phuket can have places serving alcohol, then all over Thailand should have the

same rules.  I guess Amusing Thailand is better than the words Pathetic, or Slow, Timid, or more names that are

pretty negative.  I am waiting for some of my friend who are traveling to Thailand soon to send me back their

experience stories, and pictures of the places that are still surviving and I will see lots of the boarded up areas as

well. My one friend who is in Hua Hin has sent me lots of pictures and it looks pretty bad. 

Not many real tourists in that city yet, mostly expats and people who have Thai wives, or Thai husbands, are the ones traveling

to Thailand so far

21 hours ago, jcmj said:

They are trying to keep Pattaya desperate and failing to support the business here so they can come in and change the image. Sad we have less cases and they still won’t budge. Prayut obviously hates Pattaya and just waiting for its demise. 

He dosnt  have to wait any longer, consider it demised.

In the US in the 1920/30, thanks to a bunch of idiots in power, the US became the biggest crime organization in the world, all this because of alcohol restriction. Is what Thailand wants.

Don't kid yourself, if one has fruits, yeast and sugar, one can make alcohol and no one can stop this.