Triumph triple 1200

Kwasaki

Good Idea . In the Wiang Chai area east of Chiang Rai. I have seen at least 3 conversions mostly Dreams or waves but one I saw had a differential  rear-end the other were just simple  axels. Billd766 you should check into that a shame to let the Phantom just slowly die.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Get it customed constructed into a Trike. ????

It ain't worth more than about 10k baht, assuming I can get it started, running + taxed and insured. There is nowhere up here in Kamphaeng Phet who could do it that I know of. The last trike I saw in a workshop was somewhere along Sukhumvit road in Pattaya, and that must have been about 10 years or more ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

It can be done in places in Phitsanulok.

Just a thought. 

The Phantom is a 2 wheel bike. If it was converted into a trike how would I get on with tax and insurance? Are trikes classed as bikes?

Yamaha has that odd 3 wheel bike and there are plenty of samlors around plus scoots with sidecars and some other 3 wheelers whose name escapes me at the moment.

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Just a thought. 

The Phantom is a 2 wheel bike. If it was converted into a trike how would I get on with tax and insurance? Are trikes classed as bikes?

Yamaha has that odd 3 wheel bike and there are plenty of samlors around plus scoots with sidecars and some other 3 wheelers whose name escapes me at the moment.

Well the DLT would do somic I've seen bikes with side cars taxed and CTPL insured.

Seen 3 wheeler Waves so  I guess it can be done, anyway TIT who bother you. ???? 

• Like 1