Calling all unvaxed in Chiang Mai: You can walk-in and choose what vaccines to get, but hurry!

webfact

File.jpg

file photo for reference only

Chiang Mai News reported Sunday that a final drive to get 100 million vaccinated in the country would see walk-ins allowed in the northern Thai province.

The authorities are trying to get to that figure by December 5th, Thai Father's Day.

All unvaccinated people in Chiang Mai can walk-in and get their jabs at any vax center. 

They can choose Pfizer and Pfizer - this is for people aged 12+ and is only available on November 29th and 30th (today, so hurry).

Astra Zeneca and Pfizer is another choice for the 18+ age group as is Sinovac and Astra Zeneca combination.

These are available any day.

The choice is yours. 

Meanwhile the authorities reported 177 new cases of Covid in Chiang Mai on Sunday. 

Visa-compliant insurance plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2021-11-30

Whatever you're going through, the Samaritans are here for you

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Follow-on to WebFact's post ... quote from site cited:

For those who have not been vaccinated in the week of vaccination against COVID-19 to the target of 100 million doses nationwide. Between 27 November – 5 December, Chiang Mai has opened a special campaign. Choose 3 vaccine formulas by yourself, consisting of Formula 1, Pfizer + Pfizer, for those aged 12 years and over, only on 29-30 November, only 2 days, Formula 2, AstraZeneca + Pfizer, for those aged 18 years and over. Go and formula 3, Sinovac + AstraZeneca, for people aged 18 years and over. In formula 2 and 3, this injection service is available every day. You can walk in to receive injections at All district-level injection units and in the area of Mueang Chiang Mai District at the Central Plaza injection unit Chiang Mai Airport ,Chiang Mai Neurological Hospital , Suanprung Hospital and Maternal and Child Hospital As for the injection unit, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital The injection will be opened only on December 5 and 6 and the Central Festival injection unit only on December 6. For more information, please contact the Covid-19 Call Center in Chiang Mai. Telephone numbers 098-1023422 , 098-1025783 and 098-1028632

Chiang Mai Public Relations Office
28 November 2021

I haven't heard anything about this, am I supposed to be online all the time? I'm about to toss my phone and my internet connections because I'm spammed to death with virus scare mongering nonsense for the last two years.

I got as old as I am now without any mask-wearing or experimental injections, so why bother? If it is my time it will be my time, no problem. What happened to the flu, what happened to critical thinking?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, falang1969 said:

I didn't get anything, I had Pfizer a few months ago courtesy of the USA at Promenada.

It was for the Mrs, she's waiting for Pfizer.

I and Thai Stepdaughter have had our two shots of Pfizer. Thai wife was registered and paid for Moderna. Four sites were listed for Pfizer walk-ins today. We went to the Psy. Hospital - full. Went to Central Airport - 500 does available and the place was packed. Found out that SanSai Hospital was vaccinating. We live in San Sai and she is registered there. Received here first shot of Pfizer today. Second Pfizer dose later in the month.

1 hour ago, Rimbuman said:

I haven't heard anything about this, am I supposed to be online all the time? I'm about to toss my phone and my internet connections because I'm spammed to death with virus scare mongering nonsense for the last two years.

I got as old as I am now without any mask-wearing or experimental injections, so why bother? If it is my time it will be my time, no problem. What happened to the flu, what happened to critical thinking?

Critical thing brought me to realize all the childhood vaccinesI received and that were required by the government to attend the schools in the US. I add, that included the newly developed polo vaccines. Actually got both the Salk and Sabine vaccines.

11 hours ago, webfact said:

They can choose Pfizer and Pfizer - this is for people aged 12+ and is only available on November 29th and 30th (today, so hurry).

Great way to encourage a large gathering....
and increase the number of infections.

Nov. 30 this morning:

nov30_chiangmai_vaccpfizer3.png

Edited by ThLT

I have said good bye to my relatives that have refused to get a vaccine. I told them that when they

are lying in a hospital ICU bed, denying someone else from getting a needed operation, they will likely

get a tube put down their throat. At that point and even before, they will not have any family members

to visit them, and maybe if they are lucky the can get a quick phone call before the tube is inserted.

Their parents have also told them to get vaccinated, but they are too smart to take the chance on

the vaccine. I do feel sorry for these fools children though.  So I do hope that the people of Thailand

will get the vaccine, so their chances of surviving COVID are better. In Canada, there is not excuse for 

anyone not to get the vaccine, unless their doctors tell them that they can not.

Edited by Stargeezr

COVID-19 Vaccinations: 1 - 5 Dec 2021
For all Chiang Mai residents 12 years old on up, all Thais and all expats, who have not yet been COVID-19 vaccinated you may receive walk-in Pfizer/Pfizer vaccinations at the following places:
  1. Regional Health Promotion Center 1 (Chiang Mai Mother Child Hospital)
    • 1 -3 December 08:00-15:30
  2. Central Airport Plaza
    • 1-5 December 09:00-15:00 (queue starts 08:30 am)
  3. Nakornping Hospital
    • 1-5 December 08:00-15:00 (queue starts 07:00 am)

S__11264009.jpg

721233.jpg