Miss Universe Thailand’s unorthodox but traditional costume

snoop1130

33 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Which is probably why you trolled with your initial comment and have been back-peddling since.

Completely  wrong i still Consider her hideous ! I have no shame i can play with you lot all day

• Sad 1

On 12/3/2021 at 10:48 PM, Gandtee said:

Traditional Thai costume? I was expecting Pha chung hang. The pakomaa tucked up between the legs, and bare breasted.☹️

Pakomaa ?  That's a guy thing.  Passin or Paa tung if for girls.  Of course years back there was the jongaben.  45 years back my buddy and I, being newbies, wanted to get a sarong.  We ended up with women's Passins, to our embarrassment.  The ladies who sold them and sewed them up for us were rightly amused when we tried them on.  ????

I met my wife in a cloth market 45 years ago.  Asked about getting a locally made hand-loomed pakama.  I got one.  She got me. 

• Like 1

I think she looks beautiful, sexy, strong and powerful. It is probably the latter terms (strong and powerful) that stimulate the derogatory remarks from old foreigners who can only cope with subservient women and run away from their own countries because strong powerful women who are their equals frighten them