Thailand intends to grow wild tiger population

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

It was a simple question as I was wondering if you had knowledge or data on the topic from your experiences of working in the field in Thailand. Again, I was merely stating my own personal opinion and experiences. However, I can just see you are itching for a fight so good luck with that and your future. Peace

Classic example of Sealioning! -

"I was wondering if you had knowledge or data on the topic from your experiences of working in the field in Thailand" - I think you accept that I have knowledge in this field especially of reports and papers written on it. If you accept my arguments are correct why do you resort to sealioning or argumentum ad hominem? basically you seem to be the one who is desperately in vain trying to argue a point.

My post and your earlierl comment was ...

"Their absence indicates the overall poor health of the natural environment in Thailand - something the authorities seem completely indifferent to

"Not sure I agree with this as when I go hiking it seems quite lush with plenty of wild animals."

I've said why I consider your arguments to be anecdotal, baseless and ill-informed and how it is damaging to conservation efforts. If anyone is "itching for a fight: - it is you who keep making unsupportable contradictory statements....and now resort again to odhominem.

Edited by Thunglom
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Thunglom said:

Classic example of Sealioning! -

"I was wondering if you had knowledge or data on the topic from your experiences of working in the field in Thailand" - I think you accept that I have knowledge in this field especially of reports and papers written on it. If you accept my arguments are correct why do you resort to sealioning or argumentum ad hominem? basically you seem to be the one who is desperately in vain trying to argue a point.

My post and your earlierl comment was ...

"Their absence indicates the overall poor health of the natural environment in Thailand - something the authorities seem completely indifferent to

"Not sure I agree with this as when I go hiking it seems quite lush with plenty of wild animals."

I've said why I consider your arguments to be anecdotal, baseless and ill-informed and how it is damaging to conservation efforts. If anyone is "itching for a fight: - it is you who keep making unsupportable contradictory statements....and now resort again to odhominem.

Good luck

Well for those of you wondering about the fate of te black leopard muncher...

n the statement, the company said that it had named Premchai’s youngest son Thoranis Karnasuta as acting president, effective from December 1st, as Premchai begins to serve his sentence at Thong Pha Phum district prison.

Today, the Supreme Court upheld the thirty-eight-month prison sentence handed down to Premchai by the Appeals Court.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/italian-thai-development-appoints-acting-president-as-premchai-enters-prison/

jh_premchai_18022018.jpg

Edited by Thunglom