New 90 Day Online Success?

15 minutes ago, NE1 said:

There is under yours.

and I did highlight it and no " Quote " came up.

Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 20.44.43.png

Sorry, did I mislead you? . Highlight the text of the O/Ps message and a box will come up saying 'quote selection'. Click on that box and your selection will appear in the reply window.

Edited by Moonlover

4 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Highlight the text of the O/Ps message and a box will come up saying 'quote selection'. Click on that box and your selection will appear in the reply window.

As I said , I tried that and it didn't work.

Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 21.06.38.png

• Confused 2

Just tried to report again , and this time , it seems to work ...!

If it stays functional , it would be the best thing after just aborting the useless 90 day reporting at all .

The ' mor chana ' app on my phone is never switched off and provides them actual data of where I stay anyway ...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Just successfully registered and received password.

Copied and pasted the password back onto their login page plus e mail and captcha and got invalid e mail or password!?!?

Anybody else have this problem?

I did with the first attempt , I ended up manually putting the password in , and refresh the captcha till you get one you can easily read.

32 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

So, no one received an Approval today?

Seems to be days now. Not one approval.

The old 90 days was 24 hours and sometimes less depending on what day and time you filed it.

????????????

Edited by TheScience

Just submitted a 90-day online report, using the new system - 14 days before due date.  A green 'SUCCESS' box flashed up and the status is now 'Pending', as expected.

Also, a printable copy of a filled in TM47 form appeared.  Not sure what I'm supposed to do with it, if anything, but I saved it anyway.

Also got an email confirming receipt, with a reference number.

Living in hope - I could never get the old system to work. We'll see.

Edited by doctormann
more info added

39 minutes ago, doctormann said:

Just submitted a 90-day online report, using the new system - 14 days before due date.  A green 'SUCCESS' box flashed up and the status is now 'Pending', as expected.

Also, a printable copy of a filled in TM47 form appeared.  Not sure what I'm supposed to do with it, if anything, but I saved it anyway.

Also got an email confirming receipt, with a reference number.

Living in hope - I could never get the old system to work. We'll see.

My frustration was I HAD the old system working like clockwork. Autofill for most of the fields, it went smooth as silk. Then, either six or nine months ago, it gave up the ghost.

This new system looks like it has hope. That's my lie and I'm stickin' to it!

I succeeded in registration, but I cannot log in, it says wrong user name and password. I pasted the password from the confirmation email. i tried Safari, Chrome and Edge on Mac, also on iPhone. 

1 minute ago, flbkk said:

I succeeded in registration, but I cannot log in, it says wrong user name and password. I pasted the password from the confirmation email. i tried Safari, Chrome and Edge on Mac, also on iPhone. 

You could try 'forgetting' your password - they will give you a new one.

20 minutes ago, flbkk said:

Try refreshing the page if you have had it open for a while.

Just logged into the site without problem. Changed captcha a couple of times to get a easier one.

13 hours ago, TheScience said:

Seems to be days now. Not one approval.

In fairness I think I saw a mention of (up to?) three days for approval after a successful submittal so that would take us through tomorrow, Thursday and into Friday, given the launch day and the holiday.

Maybe they didn't get that far in their testing? cough

Edited by mtls2005