Buying furniture in Thailand, prices and qualities?

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Try Mango Siam Furniture 

It's their website that I grabbed the photos. Unfortunately, I don't see prices or much information on their website. I'd also have to make sure it can be delivered to Ao Nang, Krabi.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, Andycoops said:

Living in Isaan the only decent ish choice is Koncept.

I bought from them 13 years ago to furnish my 3 bedrooms and lounge, I got my kitchen stuff from Global.

All has lasted well, replaced the sofa last year, again from Koncept.

Just in the process of getting a house built in Loei province, the builder says that Homepro is the best but expensive so he recommended Global as far as i can see only Homepro offer a kitchen design service think i will see if there is a local Koncept store and check that out any further advice would be most welcome TIA

Thanks for all the great information until now.

With lots of furniture I don't care about fancy design, they should just work and be good (enough) quality.

But I have a special sofa in mind. It seems these things are called Chesterfield Sofa. I think about something with velvet, certainly no leather. Something like this.douglas-2-seater-red-min-1.jpg

Where would I best buy something like this in Thailand? And what is the expected price range for good quality.

In the above picture I like the style and the color. I don't like the feet.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

With lots of furniture I don't care about fancy design, they should just work and be good (enough) quality.

But I have a special sofa in mind. It seems these things are called Chesterfield Sofa. I think about something with velvet, certainly no leather. Something like this.douglas-2-seater-red-min-1.jpg

Where would I best buy something like this in Thailand? And what is the expected price range for good quality.

The original Chesterfields were dark leather but agreed not leather as it could result in very Betty Swallocks in this climate 

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Go to Paragon (or one of the others) and wander around looking for furniture. When you find something you like, figure out the brand (my be a tag on the bottom) and then do a search for it.