Thailand's soapy massage days are over - prostitution has moved online now, says Chuwit

webfact

6 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Not sure the missus would be too chuffed to find a hubby-rubby going on in her bathtub, which is why the establishments will survive.

and the management at the local Holiday Inn gets annoyed about the soap all over the carpet.......

9 hours ago, DefaultName said:

I used to like the occasional soapie, but before they all closed, every time I went in, they were packed with Indians, so I just left.

Well, if any race needs it, that lot need a good soaping!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, natway09 said:

I would disagree.

There are places alive & well & working right now..The soapees always have been mainly for Thais 

& they will be back. Only last week,,,,, Oh, never mind

I thought they were mainly for the big Chinese tour parties?

13 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Damn, I was going to treat myself to one when my wife got old. 

Only ever had one, 21 years ago when single(unmarried)

I tried a soapy twice, many years ago, and both times I found the experience lacklustre. The ladies there just seemed kinda bored. If those 2 times are an indication of the experience, I don't think it's great business. 

I had a lot more fun with "normal" massage ladies back in the day, those ladies were often much more enthusiastic ...

10 hours ago, natway09 said:

I would disagree.

There are places alive & well & working right now..The soapees always have been mainly for Thais 

& they will be back. Only last week,,,,, Oh, never mind

I thought they were initially aimed at other Asians, maybe Japanese who are used to them in their home country. What a wonderful experience a Soapy was in my early Thailand days, quite a treat. Before they became 'inclusive', and before a spotty kid with attitude came banging on the door to get you to buy her a drink and refuse to give you change... and the papasans waied, rather than put their palms out. 

Edited by jacko45k

21 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

More often than not, a massage will turn into sex.

Which is why I gave up the job as the physio at Doncaster Rovers.................................:w00t:

One time I wanted to find a massage close to my hotel and went to a place a friend recommended. But the lady only wanted to give me a happy ending and the money involved. My friend said that was not his experience. Suk near Soi 4.

: (

I haven't been to one in years, but the ap op nuat was a full experience, very difficult to replicate at home. I drove by the old Chao Phaya place on Sri Ayuthaya Road the other day and it looked like they are either renovating it or getting ready to demolish it. Probably the latter. I think it has probably been there since the 1960s.

He is correct I have a mobile soapy every week in my pad it’s so much better and relaxing only problem is my cleaner asks me where all the hair is coming from I tell her my cat is shedding her hair however she’s quick of the mark telling me my cat is black and white while handing me over strands of blond hair ????????????