How do you fancy a bit of fun?

OneMoreFarang

7 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

I love a good 2 hour oil massage & have a place I still occasionally go....I always get the same gal.... She's very attractive, in shape easy and fun to be around, friendly...Very attentive....

However, with C19 rearing it's ugly head I've stopped going....I can't see being in a closed, small room with someone that basically has NO say on who she's going to be very close to sharing air several hours of each day.... I'm vaxxed, but have no idea their status or the status of their constantly revolving clientele....Seems like a Covid version of Russian roulette....

I think we've all changed thanks to Covid, I know I have. Now I'm all safety first even triple vaxxed. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

Sh*t happens, in the always unbearable bright light of hindsight, I should have brought my stamp collection with me, instead of selling it before I moved to LOS...????

I don't fancy fish in glass bowls, but I however understand and appreciate the gogo-bar view, but for me it's more fun to see how the girls move in night clubs than glued to a silver pole, or even dance close with them at beach parties, of course decent without any kind of touch...????

45-IMG_0467.jpg.4f06ab723ab802f5fdaab5632a2bced8.jpg

That decent dance reminds me of my time with Brazil girls a long time ago. ???? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

If you don't ask, you might never know it...????
I remember restaurant Bus Stop in soi 4 Nana - perhaps it's still there - with lots of nice girls taking order and serving food. One of the girls told me, that you could have the desert dish as take away...:whistling:

Bring it on baby, bring it on. Hiaaaaaaaaa

I never cared for the go-go bars. I spent some time at the Biergarten on Soi Seven, but mostly the Thermae. The girls dancing in front of the jukebox were enough, and if I wasn't looking for action I could actually talk to people there. I don't live in Bangkok any more. I wonder if the old place is still there.

Chuwit makes me recall the Thai police chief back in the '90s who said there were no brothels in Bangkok. After days of ridicule he was forced to clarify that he meant the places where there was a mat on the floor and a spittoon to spit your betel nut into. And he was wrong that there weren't any of those even then.

12 minutes ago, Acharn said:

I never cared for the go-go bars. I spent some time at the Biergarten on Soi Seven, but mostly the Thermae. The girls dancing in front of the jukebox were enoug

Did it ever happened to you that you took one of those girls out and then you discovered that she didn't look as exiting as you thought in dark Thermae? If you see a girl on stage in a go-go bar there are not many surprises later on.

On 12/10/2021 at 8:06 AM, pgrahmm said:
On 12/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, Golden Triangle said:

I just open the bedroom door, shout Geronimo and wer'e at it.

You get jumped by an Indian Chief?

No you've miss understood the post, it was him jumping the Indian chief.

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2021 at 7:12 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Did it ever happened to you that you took one of those girls out and then you discovered that she didn't look as exiting as you thought in dark Thermae? If you see a girl on stage in a go-go bar there are not many surprises later on.

Nope, never happened. I never thought the Thermae was particularly dark. There used to be a joke, though: "I never took an ugly woman to bed, but I've woken up with a few." Luckily, I found out I'm an alcoholic, so I don't drink any more.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:47 AM, Acharn said:

Nope, never happened. I never thought the Thermae was particularly dark. There used to be a joke, though: "I never took an ugly woman to bed, but I've woken up with a few." Luckily, I found out I'm an alcoholic, so I don't drink any more.

The "new" Thermae was definitely dark. It was also rubbish, IMO. Only went once.

On 12/10/2021 at 1:57 PM, BritManToo said:

More than an hour is always a waste.

I was on my first trip to Thailand, and never been in a soapy massage place before. How the <deleted> would I know that? Besides, it was the standard time available, or perhaps it's what they always gave newbies.

Besides, I had a massage in a hole in the wall massage parlour somewhere in Bkk ( don't remember where ) on same trip. Paid for an hour, and picked attractive girl. She put me on a sort of table and washed me down top to toe, then I climbed onto the massage table and she started to massage my legs. Reached my knees and the phone went. Hour was up, and didn't have enough money to continue, so that was the end of that. No happy ending, and didn't even get to see what she looked like naked as never took her dress off. At the rate of progress 3 hours might not have been long enough.

My early days in LOS were a steep learning curve.

• Haha 2

On 12/11/2021 at 1:12 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

If you see a girl on stage in a go-go bar there are not many surprises later on.

:cheesy:

I know someone that was very surprised.

Some of those katoeys have had the op, and speak in a neutral tone, so can fool someone not aware that in LOS girls are not always real girls.

On 12/10/2021 at 12:44 AM, recom273 said:

I felt the same. 

Of course, living in Bangers, visiting the occasional gogo was part of life, I always thought they were a money drain, I would rather go out to KSR or a club, it wasn't like I was going to take a girl home.

But, I was fascinated by the huge windowless boxes on the main drags in BKK. I only ever visited one once, Nancy, at the bottom of Suk 71. Before moving from BKK I had to give one a look. I looked it up on the interweb, and took a wander down in the afternoon, (they did a discount before 4.00 pm). It was interesting, there was the expected fishbowl, but the setting was more like a gentlemans lounge with a guy playing a grand piano in the corner. Plenty of middle aged Thai guys sitting in groups enjoying the afternoon. eating lunch, waiting for their favorite lady to appear. It was all rather civilized. You could pull the girls out of the fishbowl and have a drink and a chat, from what I remember, the food and drinks weren't over priced. There was no pressure or childish games from waiting staff, no constant nagging to bar fine the girls., etc. The girls were much better looking than your average gogo girl.

I won't go on, but yeah, interesting experience.

Perhaps you ain't aware of it, but for Thai men, apparently the soapies WERE the gentleman's club. A group would gather there to socialize and the massage/ sex were just part of the night out. Perhaps western men don't realise that because they grew up in a culture where P4P was not a normal part of life.

As western PC BS becomes common in LOS, such men's activities may be reducing in popularity, but I for one hope not. Resist the encroachment of the feminists.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 7:27 PM, malathione said:

I'll be at the soapies again when and if they return. In the meanwhile, the sideline websites have been fruitful. Not a big fan of gogos anymore. The quality of the ladies seems to have declined steadily over the years.

Last time I went to Walking Street the touts were more attractive than the dancers, and I saw actual fat girls on stage.

Didn't bother going in again.

• Like 2