Rapid (like one-hour) Covid antigen test sites in Bangkok?

JTXR

33 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Medconsult 2k and 5h. 
but also check for transiting airport airsite test. Dubai 20-25 minutes pcr $40 between terminal b and c

To enter the US only a rapid test is needed, which MedConsult (and many other places) can do in 15 minutes. The OP needs to be sure that neither his airline nor his transit country has stricter requirements, though.

Testing at the transit airport wouldn't be possible, because he won't be boarded in Bangkok without proof that he has all documents needed for entry to his final destination.

1 hour ago, khunjeff said:

The OP needs to be sure that neither his airline nor his transit country has stricter requirements, though.

Yes, good point. For some reason I keep forgetting this caveat.

Edited by mtls2005

From what I can see:

Samitivej offers the ATK antigen test for 550 baht.

Bangkok Hospital offers it for 750 baht.

I have not found a government hospital yet that offers this. I called one of the major ones near Victory Monument but they only do PCR.

Get the ATK antigen test done 1 day before, as long as your airline accepts it. The Japanese airlines accept ATK on Bangkok - Tokyo - US flights.

Well this is getting more and more confusing. The hospitals are hesitant to confirm the ATK test is acceptable, and they also still think it is 24 hours before flight time (or arrival time, as per the airline).

Has anyone used ATK to check in and travel back to the US?

Already recommended: https://www.medconsultasia.com/

Walk-ins accepted.

47 minutes ago, BKK4 said:

The hospitals are hesitant to confirm the ATK test is acceptable, and they also still think it is 24 hours before flight time (or arrival time, as per the airline).

Unless the hospital is operating your aircraft maybe let them stick to what they do best?

Antigen test is acceptable. It must be performed (documented negative result) no more than the day before. If you depart BKK on Wednesday at 23:00, you can get the test done on Tuesday (so ~ 47 hours before) anytime after midnight.

50 minutes ago, BKK4 said:

Has anyone used ATK to check in and travel back to the US?

Tens of thousands since 6 December when this went into effect.