Covid: I can’t help thinking we’re being taken for fools

rooster59

On 12/14/2021 at 7:05 AM, kiwikeith said:

Just to add a bit of info just came out on RNZN news today, was that 100% of covid cases in hospital as of todays figures are either Maori or Pacifica, no European cases for several days, then add into this what they did not say, they never reported what age they were or if they were overweight or had existing conditions such as diabetes which is very high in these people.

Why? diet is the main reason they tend to be overweight from consuming soft drinks , fat foods corned brisket, boiled up pork legs ect and fast foods, they have a huge overweight problem.

Not only amongst older people but younger people tend to get overweight before they are teens.

Dr's are reporting that these conditions can make covid recovery difficult ,longer or requiring ICU and oxygen.

Of the latest covid deaths in NZ (2) were in their 90's one unvaccinated and the other double vaccinated, nothing was said of race or comorbidities.

So info is mixed up and statistics could be made much clearer, these are all Delta at present as Omicron has not entered NZ yet.

But one thing sticks out here, the fit and well are not requiring hospitalization and can isolate at home, many without any treatment.

That might even get better if Omicron keeps going the same way its going in SA.

Fingers crossed.

Point taken.

The general public (Western Nations) is a mixed bag of co-morbidities ready to happen, all they need is a trigger, an immune insult to fire them off.

On 12/16/2021 at 8:31 PM, pizzachang said:

Most of us "understand how vaccines work". These new "vaccines" are not vaccines , in any traditional sense. Do these new ones use killed or weakened virus, to stimulate the "immune" system? The older types certainly did not come with all the caveats of these RNA drugs. I've had countless vaccines of the traditional variety - from smallpox on to bubonic plague and yellow fever, typhoid, etc. None of them required masking, isolation, or unreasonable fear of infection.  Virologists and other doctors, don't even agree on this RNA drug. Which, by the way is unprecedented by "emergency approval" and protection from lawsuits. And, to repeat published findings, which age/health condition 'groups' are dying?  I only, personally know, 1 person who has died - 85 years old, family member , who had other, serious issues. I know far more people personally, who weren't even aware they "had IT" until testing; needless to say, "recovered" is an understatement, since "sickness" was not how they felt.

Massive confusion in your post. Probably should leave science to the scientists.

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2021 at 5:11 PM, Cabradelmar said:

I'm less skeptical of the viruses existence, and its continued evolution. However, it would appear we have currently reached our limits with regards to what vaccines can do to stop this particular pandemic. We are all frustrated (on many different levels and for different reasons). If its true that vaccines simply reduce my risk of death (vs. preventing me from getting sick), I'll probably stay on that path (but even that path has limits). Let those we don't want the vax take the other path. And we all move forward together to whatever comes next. Honestly, the best thing that can happen now is someone develops a cheap, fast and accurate detection test to try to keep us all safe(r)... but as we say in sysdev... pick two, because you can't have all three.

They reduce severe illnesses and death

• Haha 2

I am not a big Vax guy. Haven't gotten one in decades. However, this time it feels different. Kind of like giving something back to society?

It is the nutters and Vax extremists who seem to be reinforcing Darwin's theories and thinning their own population, all at the same time. What can one say? 

And within that anti vax group, it is the subgroup that drapes themselves in a flag of fake patriotism, all the while ranting about their willingness to die for their country, that are the most annoying. They have finally been given an ideal platform to demonstrate their absolute patriotism. Now, "freedom and liberty" are the issues, not courage. Sorry. Not buying their stories. It is a demonstration of utter cowardice. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, rooster59 said:

More of my prison sentence. More being an unpaid teacher. More restrictions. More misery. More arguments with the missus because we’ve gone stir crazy. Patience has worn thinner than my bank balance.

Teach business English online; an easy 1000 baht an hour, and no shortage of clients. 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:10 PM, AlbionBob said:

Having only just arrived in Patts (to see my lovely wife !), I expected to find it a morgue !).  However, although very quiet, it seems to be reviving quickly. My favourite music bar on Pratumnack is open, and getting a beer does not appear to be difficult !  Last night, the Music Festival was crowded and most enjoyable.  Admittedly, Walking Street was a sad sight, but once the ban is lifted, I not think it will be too long before it becomes a semblance of its former self !  Partway lives !

'Patts'. There's no such place. There is a place called Pattaya.

Edited by scorecard

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is fairly safe to say that very, very little about the official Covid narrative is correct, accurate, and truthful. 

I doubt that's true, however is anything totally accurate about a deadly virus? NO. Is the world learning about the virus on the run? YES. Is nature keeping the whole world guessing while trying to get the details correct, but nature moving/changing the little devil all the time the good folks are trying to get on top of it? YES. 

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

I doubt that's true, however is anything totally accurate about a deadly virus? NO. Is the world learning about the virus on the run? YES. Is nature keeping the whole world guessing while trying to get the details correct, but nature moving/changing the little devil all the time the good folks are trying to get on top of it? YES. 

You haven't been paying attention. Sweden followed the WHO guidelines (before they changed them) and as far as they are concerned, Covid is over. This guy is NOT a conspiracy theorist:

Reality... https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v4/streams/free/Australia-Covid-Update-The-Reality-with-Dr.-Robert-Brennan---No-Aussie-Should-Miss-This/c7cd26c99129f0d66a10da196c312a8ce4f94036/53df0b

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, cooked said:

You haven't been paying attention. Sweden followed the WHO guidelines (before they changed them) and as far as they are concerned, Covid is over. This guy is NOT a conspiracy theorist:

Reality... https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v4/streams/free/Australia-Covid-Update-The-Reality-with-Dr.-Robert-Brennan---No-Aussie-Should-Miss-This/c7cd26c99129f0d66a10da196c312a8ce4f94036/53df0b

At once someone start claiming everyone is brainwashed, I stop watching. This is not about brainwashing, it about dealing with firstly uknown scenarious if you let it loose, since the cosest scenario is 100 years ago, with far more deadly outcoms, and not as god science neither possibility to make a vaccine that could prevent deaths.

The truth is, we really do not know what would happend if we let it loose. Nobody knows, except we know the hospitals would have been filled up, and the death statistic would have been much higher.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is the nutters and Vax extremists who seem to be reinforcing Darwin's theories and thinning their own population, all at the same time. What can one say? 

And the fatties and chain smoking alcoholics who society can ideally do without.

• Sad 4

On 12/15/2021 at 6:59 AM, ChoakMyDee said:

What's mind-boggling is that the western countries are spearheading this mass murderous psychosis. It's not tin-pot dictatorships, it's the countries who purport to be the world leaders of freedom and democracy...UK, Oz, Canada, NZ, USA, Europe. I had to flee Canada. If I were still there I would be unable to leave. Somebody pinch me please and wake me up from this nightmare! 

I left CDA in 2004 to retire here. I can't believe how gullible Canadians are. They re-elected in Turdeau 3 times? <deleted> is happening? Their leader has never held a real job.

He's a trust fund baby and doesn't give a fiddlers ---- about the people. He's got them on the run..imagine wearing a mask when driving alone in your own car? I would never have taken the sax if it were not being able to renew my visa. Dystopian CDA. It's not perfect here but a lot better than my sister in Niagara. I ain't never going back..

As Rod Serling might have said.docx

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 11:58 PM, Stargeezr said:

meanwhile in Canada, it is impossible to get any other kind of operation because the ICU

beds are all tied up by these unvaccinated jerks, who refused to get a vaccination.

And what "jerks" do you want to blame for the hospital overcrowding before covid? Only one example for you but there are many if you choose to look!:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/hospital-overcrowding-windsor-crisis-1.4503107

Here is our destination, from which you can clearly see the waypoints

charted and happening before us:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature

On 12/26/2021 at 10:50 AM, Hummin said:

At once someone start claiming everyone is brainwashed, I stop watching. This is not about brainwashing, it about dealing with firstly uknown scenarious if you let it loose, since the cosest scenario is 100 years ago, with far more deadly outcoms, and not as god science neither possibility to make a vaccine that could prevent deaths.

The truth is, we really do not know what would happend if we let it loose. Nobody knows, except we know the hospitals would have been filled up, and the death statistic would have been much higher.  

I can't help noticing that most people haven't been paying attention. Sweden did Ok without lockdowns, as has Florida. Excess mortality due to omicron will be hardly noticeable. 

"we really do not know what would happend if we let it loose"... are you referring to the so called vaccines? They changed the definition of the word vaccine before they started pushing this, not after the usual 8 years but 8 months, meanwhile refusing to even listen to quite convincing evidence of the efficacy of therapeutic cures, not only Ivermectin and Chlory wats it, but a mass of evidence (from Bengal for instance) that they work. Did I say "refusing to listen"? it was censored for no scientific reason. 

"Unknown scenario" the way this virus has developed was perfectly predictable, what's happening now is normal, the more infectious but less dangerous strain, the one we all want to get as it gives you better immunity than "vaccines", has now appeared. Predicted two years ago.