Covid: I can’t help thinking we’re being taken for fools

rooster59

On 12/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, KhunLA said:

This thread is a refreshing read.  'Free thinker' coming out of the closet, away from most of the mob rule.

OP ... Thanks for starting.

Love the MSM's new spin of vaccine side effects being blamed on the cold weather ... classic.

68 years old, and usually told it's 'cold & flu season' this time of year, now it's 'blood clot & heart attack season' ... ???????????? 

How did they get it so wrong for so many prior decades.

It could also be the post pandemic stress disorder! 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

Other than the cold weather and stress I cannot imagine what could be causing heart problems in otherwise healthy young males.  

42 minutes ago, James105 said:

It could also be the post pandemic stress disorder! 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

Other than the cold weather and stress I cannot imagine what could be causing heart problems in otherwise healthy young males.  

One thing C19 hasn't done, stressed us out.  Going to tourist beaches at high season was so relaxing without tourist.  I'll actually be sad when the silliness ends.  At least got to enjoy in prime conditions.  Doesn't get any better.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, pomchop said:

Vaccines have never ever been promoted by any serious person as a "cure".  They are a preventative measure that have been enormously successful for decades in reducing the spread and severity of a variety of diseases.   

You cant come out with sensible posts like that

These anti vaxxers are just terminally dimwitted with their insane claims of scamdemic

Meanwhile in the UK the ambulances are queued around the corners at Hospitals desperate to offload their dying patients

Complusary vaccination worldwide or fined for each day they refuse

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Google: Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt.

On Monday,20/9/2021 in the pathological institute in Reutlingen (Germany), the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after covid-19 vaccination were presented. The fine tissue analyses were performed by pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang. The findings confirm Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher’s finding that among more than 40 corpses he autopsied who had died within two weeks of covid-19 vaccination, approximately one-third of those deaths were caused by the vaccination. Microscopic details of the tissue changes were shown during the live-streamed press conference. Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz  reported on the current parameters of the statistical recording of vaccination events.

more bs     https://www.npr.org/2021/03/25/980035707/lying-through-truth-misleading-facts-fuel-vaccine-misinformation

I'd say the OP shows signs of 

"Borderline personality disorder (BPD) can cause a wide range of symptoms, which can be broadly grouped into 4 main areas.

The 4 areas are:

• emotional instability – the psychological term for this is "affective dysregulation"
  • disturbed patterns of thinking or perception – "cognitive distortions" or "perceptual distortions"
  • impulsive behaviour
  • intense but unstable relationships with others" - NHS

however when it comes to Boris - the term would be gaslighting..... Boris "one step behind" Johnson has been lying to the general public since before Brexit. He, like Trump has worked out that you can say whatever you like and it will never come back on you.

Edited by Thunglom

11 hours ago, LetsGoJoe said:

Thanks for that.

Obviously, CoVid-19 has dealt out a nastier form of voodoo for some than the "common-cold" could ever muster.

The premise is that an RNA virus, be it cold, flu or a more serious strain, is inherently slippery and evades the clutches of a "vaccine" for reasons denoted. Regardless of it's voodoo they are all still fundamentally an RNA-virus.

Recently, my wife and 2 young kids tested (+) and spent 10-days in the "hospi-tel" here in CM. They nearly died from boredom. Loss of smell for a few days was their only shared symptom, no fever, no cough,no headache...and no vaccination. The general consensus among those we know who have also had 'The Vid' (recently) is that they have gone out of their minds for the last 2yrs over what has turned out to be a pretty punk-ass virus — they were all treated early with antivirals, which may have  made all the difference of it progressing and entering the lungs.

I tested (-) and spent 14-days eating 3-free meals a day in "homi-stay"- bliss!

The point being; the elephant in the room that is being totally ignored is that covid uncovered just how sick people generally are. Western society is a lifestyle disease. Overworked, over-stressed, malnourished, rampant self-treatment (alcohol & drugs) and a river in Africa called "denial".

Its not the virus that kills you, its your own immune system.

The history of every respiratory pandemic is that it turns into an endemic flu and cold-causer within a year or two even without any intervention of any sort.  The 1918 pandemic did so, the 1890s pandemic believed to be caused by a beta coronavirus (of the same general family as Covid) did so and so have many, many others.

Just to add a bit of info just came out on RNZN news today, was that 100% of covid cases in hospital as of todays figures are either Maori or Pacifica, no European cases for several days, then add into this what they did not say, they never reported what age they were or if they were overweight or had existing conditions such as diabetes which is very high in these people.

Why? diet is the main reason they tend to be overweight from consuming soft drinks , fat foods corned brisket, boiled up pork legs ect and fast foods, they have a huge overweight problem.

Not only amongst older people but younger people tend to get overweight before they are teens.

Dr's are reporting that these conditions can make covid recovery difficult ,longer or requiring ICU and oxygen.

Of the latest covid deaths in NZ (2) were in their 90's one unvaccinated and the other double vaccinated, nothing was said of race or comorbidities.

So info is mixed up and statistics could be made much clearer, these are all Delta at present as Omicron has not entered NZ yet.

But one thing sticks out here, the fit and well are not requiring hospitalization and can isolate at home, many without any treatment.

That might even get better if Omicron keeps going the same way its going in SA.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, Peabody said:

"Admitted"? Sounds like you need to learn how vaccines work.

"All attendees must be fully inoculated and have tested negative, using a rapid antigen kit, within the 72 hours prior to attending the event. The same requirements are applied to event organizers, staff and musicians." Requirements for attending a New Year's countdown event.  This does not sound like any post-flu inoculation requirements. Or any other, that I've ever heard of. Especially in light of all the available data on the survival rates, which age and health groups actually suffer, and the fact that it's been two years into this and what has changed? The "field hospitals" are shut down, never having reached any "capacity" - regular hospital's "cases" were mandatory because of a positive test, not based on sickness.  Am I wrong? Appreciate the input.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 4:01 PM, jacko45k said:

That link does not confirm it.....

In the link https://www.bbc.com/news/57932699 is spoken about that: 

As the debate continues over the origins of the coronavirus, a heated political battle is taking place over virus research carried out in China using US funds.

There are many other links where you can find the confirmation.

• Like 2

I'm less skeptical of the viruses existence, and its continued evolution. However, it would appear we have currently reached our limits with regards to what vaccines can do to stop this particular pandemic. We are all frustrated (on many different levels and for different reasons). If its true that vaccines simply reduce my risk of death (vs. preventing me from getting sick), I'll probably stay on that path (but even that path has limits). Let those we don't want the vax take the other path. And we all move forward together to whatever comes next. Honestly, the best thing that can happen now is someone develops a cheap, fast and accurate detection test to try to keep us all safe(r)... but as we say in sysdev... pick two, because you can't have all three.

10 hours ago, pizzachang said:

These new "vaccines" are not vaccines , in any traditional sense. Do these new ones use killed or weakened virus, to stimulate the "immune" system? T

They are rather some kind of antibiotics that are to be administered regularly in certain time frame, every 6 months, like the antibiotics every 6 hours...

Then, some will joke like at the flu: "There is a difference at the flu whether taking antibiotics or not: with AB it takes 7 days, w/o it takes a week"