Covid: I can’t help thinking we’re being taken for fools

rooster59

Having only just arrived in Patts (to see my lovely wife !), I expected to find it a morgue !).  However, although very quiet, it seems to be reviving quickly. My favourite music bar on Pratumnack is open, and getting a beer does not appear to be difficult !  Last night, the Music Festival was crowded and most enjoyable.  Admittedly, Walking Street was a sad sight, but once the ban is lifted, I not think it will be too long before it becomes a semblance of its former self !  Partway lives !

• Like 2

Christian television network founder and preacher Marcus Lamb, who discouraged vaccinations, dies after being hospitalized for Covid-19

(CNN Business)   December 2, 2021 Prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died after being hospitalized with Covid-19, his family announced Tuesday.

His wife Joni Lamb, announced the televangelist's death on Daystar's program streamed to Facebook Tuesday. She said her husband had diabetes but was healthy and was hospitalized after being diagnosed with Covid-19.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/01/media/marcus-lamb-covid-death/index.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dr_lucas said:

What's the TL;DR? 

I think it's that the OP / "news team" is employed by the site host to write a weekly "Thailand News Review," and is probably either paid by the word, or is simply  encouraged to say as many provocative things as possible in order to attract SEOs and advertising.   Perhaps the OP can add to or correct this impression?  

• Confused 1