New 90 Day online still Pending ?

8 hours ago, Woofer said:

I used the new online service to do my 90 day report and was sent a reply that it was pending. After a week I received an reply saying it was not approved because I had over stayed, which is not the case as my visa is not due until May next year.

Yep, same old problem; Imm 90 day reporting records and Online 90 day reporting records are not synced.

Nothing seems to have changed from this experience; exactly the same problem I had with the old online system.

Kept telling me I overstayed by 163 days at one point, which was absolute rubbish, as I had to have them processed manually at CW each time and always on time.

New system may look fancy but suspect same old, same old rubbish under the covers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, berrec said:

New system may look fancy but suspect same old, same old rubbish under the covers.

Not at all the same as the old system. No automatic rejection when you do a report like the old system did when you submitted page 1. There is only one page to complete when you do a report on the new one.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Not at all the same as the old system. No automatic rejection when you do a report like the old system did when you submitted page 1. There is only one page to complete when you do a report on the new one.

I think you missed the point entirely, it's the background services that are faulty, not the presentation layer.

There is a lack of real-time synchronization between the information held by the Immigration system and the information held by the online 90 days online (both new and old) reporting systems.

Just look at the number of posts where it was rejected on the new system (same as the old system) because of false overstays notifications; I rest my case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, berrec said:

Just look at the number of posts where it was rejected on the new system (same as the old system) because of false overstays notifications; I rest my case.

But that is not the same rejection. You were getting one before you were able to do a report after completing page one.

If rejected on the new system you need to go to immigration with proof of your report and the rejection of and ask them what the reason was. They should be able to correct the problem.

35 minutes ago, pvdb64 said:

i see many mixed results on the process. 90D reporting due at CW successfully reported 13/12 but 17/12 still no response is this normal ?

Have you checked your spam folder for the a email confirming it was received and/or approved.

It can take a few days to get the approval or disapproval. 

5 hours ago, pvdb64 said:

i see many mixed results on the process. 90D reporting due at CW successfully reported 13/12 but 17/12 still no response is this normal ?

I am still in the Pending stage since 7 December , now 10 days , if I dont get any response by the 21 December I shall have to do it in person 

• Like 1

I submitted my report on the new website two weeks ago and it seemed to be stuck in pending status.

Since my report date is tomorrow I thought I might just as well try to submit a report on the old website too and two hours later I got an email and it was approved. And 30 minutes after that it was also approved on the new website - email and all!

Office: Songkhla Immigration, Hat Yai.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nrasmussen said:

Since my report date is tomorrow I thought I might just as well try to submit a report on the old website too and two hours later I got an email and it was approved.

Were you previously reporting online using "old system" with success. 

13 hours ago, nrasmussen said:

I submitted my report on the new website two weeks ago and it seemed to be stuck in pending status.

Since my report date is tomorrow I thought I might just as well try to submit a report on the old website too and two hours later I got an email and it was approved. And 30 minutes after that it was also approved on the new website - email and all!

Office: Songkhla Immigration, Hat Yai.

T.I.T.????

• Like 1