Eight Omicron cases confirmed in Thailand so far, three others await confirmation

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Khabib said:

True enough, and in fact, where is it going...

It appears to me that the question on where the virus originated is being avoided by the government's east and west .

4 minutes ago, Khabib said:

True enough, and in fact, where is it going...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, itsari said:

It appears to me that the question on where the virus originated is being avoided by the government's east and west .

I think likely, they would be found to be complicit, even if it was an accident.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Really? Governments were using Covid as a tool to control the population in December 2019? You hadn't even heard of it then, let alone had your day to day life affected by it.

Maybe time works differently in your world?

Covid in December 2019 wasn't that caused by the new 5g mobile network in China? Governments using covid to control the population ???????? now where is my tinfoil hat? I need to think for a while ????????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swampy999 said:

Covid in December 2019 wasn't that caused by the new 5g mobile network in China? Governments using covid to control the population ???????? now where is my tinfoil hat? I need to think for a while ????????

Love it! Spot on

1 hour ago, James105 said:

I personally am finding it quite amusing to watch the UK government tell people that have had 2 jabs that those jabs now offer virtually zero protection against the new variant and a booster is required, whilst at the same time trying to tell the 5 million "vaccine hesitant" that they need to get their first/second jab and will be introducing vaccine passports to coerce them into it.

You don't need to be the worlds foremost behavioural psychologist to recognise how dumb this is.   If someone was hesitant to get a vaccine when they were "95% effective", how is telling them now that the first 2 jabs offer almost zero protection going to persuade them to rock up and get their first?   There will also be many that have had 2 jabs who are uncomfortable with vaccine coercion or vaccine passports who will most likely refuse the 3rd jab out of principle.   

That said, it's good that they are making these dumb announcements - the more of these they make, the more people will wake up to the fact that neither the government or big pharma is acting in their best interests and that they will not be able to comply their way out of this.  

Yeah, it's amusing that a deadly virus can evolve. 

We are in a race against time, to get as many vaccinated as is needed to stop the epidemic. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, it's amusing that a deadly virus can evolve. 

We are in a race against time, to get as many vaccinated as is needed to stop the epidemic. 

But is not that deadly. Life is deadly too, should we banish it.

32 minutes ago, itsari said:

Have to agree what you say . Two years of the pandemic and still no official clarification of where the virus came from , 

Some from the delegation that went to China still think it's most likely it came from the wet market.

I'm not sure it's really important anymore. 

It's more important how we react to the next deadly virus that will come no matter what we do.

If countries worldwide are caught with the pants down once again, we have not learnt a single thing from this pandemic.

• Like 1

Easiest predictions ever.

It will become dominant in Thailand.

Everyone except hermits will be exposed to it.

Because it will hit all there will be many serious cases and deaths even though milder.

The vaccinated will be much better off in avoiding severe cases even though huge numbers of them will still be infected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James105 said:

I personally am finding it quite amusing to watch the UK government tell people that have had 2 jabs that those jabs now offer virtually zero protection against the new variant and a booster is required, whilst at the same time trying to tell the 5 million "vaccine hesitant" that they need to get their first/second jab and will be introducing vaccine passports to coerce them into it.

You don't need to be the worlds foremost behavioural psychologist to recognise how dumb this is.   If someone was hesitant to get a vaccine when they were "95% effective", how is telling them now that the first 2 jabs offer almost zero protection going to persuade them to rock up and get their first?   There will also be many that have had 2 jabs who are uncomfortable with vaccine coercion or vaccine passports who will most likely refuse the 3rd jab out of principle.   

That said, it's good that they are making these dumb announcements - the more of these they make, the more people will wake up to the fact that neither the government or big pharma is acting in their best interests and that they will not be able to comply their way out of this.  

You are forgetting that Delta is still killing people in the UK. Vaccination may be the difference between life and death for many people. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

Firstly I never said I was laughing at a genuinely deadly virus - I never even mentioned Ebola or its equivalent.   I am merely laughing at clowns acting like clowns - in this case the UK government.   

Secondly, according to the CDC the vaccines will not stop the latest variant.   They found that 80% who have it were fully vaccinated and of those one third had a booster.   It would take a person of incredible naivety to believe that these "vaccines" will stop this mild and highly transmissible (even amongst the vaccinated) variant of covid and if you know anyone that naive please tell them to get in touch with me about a bridge I know is for sale.  

You could be correct, but it may be the case that the vaccinated are protected, and the unvaccinated are not. In that event, urging vaccination would be prudent. 

• Confused 1

What they are doing now will not prevent Omnicron, 1 day quarantines are not enough.

Inevitably in the next month or two Omnicron will be in Thailand and spread fast. Places like Bangkok and any cities will face a huge deluge.

What is Thailand going to do if the Omnicron takes off? Lock down again? Covid is suppose to effect Asians blood worse, not enough Thai's are vaccinated or with the booster.

Edited by Don Chance

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You could be correct, but it may be the case that the vaccinated are protected, and the unvaccinated are not. In that event, urging vaccination would be prudent. 

Until they have consequences, possibly, from the vaccine. Do you really know.

5 minutes ago, James105 said:

Firstly I never said I was laughing at a genuinely deadly virus - I never even mentioned Ebola or its equivalent.   I am merely laughing at clowns acting like clowns - in this case the UK government.   

Secondly, according to the CDC the vaccines will not stop the latest variant.   They found that 80% who have it were fully vaccinated and of those one third had a booster.   It would take a person of incredible naivety to believe that these "vaccines" will stop this mild and highly transmissible (even amongst the vaccinated) variant of covid and if you know anyone that naive please tell them to get in touch with me about a bridge I know is for sale.  

5 million people isn't genuinely deadly?

Fed up hearing about all the gullible fools who have listened too this anti-vax garbage and wished they had got a vaccine to prevent either serious illness or long covid.

Guess the 5 hour hospital queues and the 500,000 bookings yesterday in the UK to get a booster prove that more and more people believe qualified scientists warnings not basement keyboard conspiracies.

We aren't going to get a handle on this pandemic until the world is fully vaccinated.

However, slowly but surely it will be the deniers that will be ostracised from society whether it's travel, leisure or work.

Their last place of solice will be talking to themselves on internet forums.

Your losing the battle.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

5 million people isn't genuinely deadly?

Fed up hearing about all the gullible fools who have listened too this anti-vax garbage and wished they had got a vaccine to prevent either serious illness or long covid.

Guess the 5 hour hospital queues and the 500,000 bookings yesterday in the UK to get a booster prove that more and more people believe qualified scientists warnings not basement keyboard conspiracies.

We aren't going to get a handle on this pandemic until the world is fully vaccinated.

However, slowly but surely it will be the deniers that will be ostracised from society whether it's travel, leisure or work.

Their last place of solice will be talking to themselves on internet forums.

Your losing the battle.

If you are claiming propaganda is a powerful tool then I would agree with you.   The Germans were also able to use it to great effect to coerce people into doing all manner of things that they would not normally do.  It's just a shame that they are using this powerful tool for the purposes of increasing the wealth of big pharma instead of using it to convince people to get healthy using the traditional methods of diet and exercise.   Since 80% of people who get severe covid illness are obese this pandemic would be a non-event if people didn't make such terrible choices about what they eat and drink.  

I can see the future.  To be considered "vaccinated" everyone will need to have their "boosters" at least every 6 months.   On that basis it is physically and logistically impossible for the world to be "fully vaccinated".   You will not be able to comply your way out of this.  

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, James105 said:

It would take a person of incredible naivety to believe that these "vaccines" will stop this mild and highly transmissible (even amongst the vaccinated) variant of covid and if you know anyone that naive please tell them to get in touch with me about a bridge I know is for sale.  

Is that the equivalent of 'if you don't believe what I believe you are stupid and should believe me?'

I see and hear lots of panic from politicians (scare mongering), but nothing about why this new variant is spreading so fast, is it immune to the vaccine, is it immune to mask wearing  is it immune to alcohol??? Fear mongering to control people is a fascist/communist tactic to help governments control the people???? are we trying to defeat the common cold, or influenza that kills thousands and thousands every year, what exactly is the end game with Covid? Will it be a booster shot for every new variant?

056BBC20-6646-49B5-8E46-D068303ADE6E.gif