90 day online report

7 minutes ago, Toolong said:

Genuine question as I don't know.......have they not disabled the old system? Curious as I registered today on what I assumed was the new system. 

You have to request a password to login to the new system. if you registered I think that means you used the new online system. I assume you were not using the mobile app to do it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to request a password to login to the new system. if you registered I think that means you used the new online system. I assume you were not using the mobile app to do it.

Thanks, ubonjoe. ????

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Thanks, ubonjoe. ????

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

does the old system still work? just wondering if i need to switch over

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Seems to at the moment at any rate - just clicked on the extranet link and got as far as Step 1 (Fill Up Personal Information) OK.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The existing site and mobile app are still available at this time.

No rush to switch over unless you are having problems with the old site or app.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Toolong said:

Genuine question as I don't know.......have they not disabled the old system? Curious as I registered today on what I assumed was the new system. 

Toolong, did you get an email back to say that your application had been approved, or did you have to log back into the site to get your answer?

53 minutes ago, fittobethaied said:

Toolong, did you get an email back to say that your application had been approved, or did you have to log back into the site to get your answer?

You receive an email. A copy of the TM47 is attached, but it does not contain the date for the next report. You then go to the online website for "status" check, and you can download a .pdf of the updated TM47 containing the new report date.

• Like 1

I registered and received my password, then downloaded/printed new TM47 but the next renewal date was not on the form.  When I went back in to check my status, it said "pending".  Nowhere did I see a place to download or request a pdf which supposedly would show the new report date.  What do I do now?

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that using the new or old system.

You probably been asked a zillion times but how many days before can you file your 90-day report?  I am registered with the new system.  I have never used the old one, I am just curious and to me, if I have a problem I  don’t have very far to go, 30kms from Nakhon Phanom.

1 hour ago, Gerard052 said:

You probably been asked a zillion times but how many days before can you file your 90-day report?  I am registered with the new system.  I have never used the old one, I am just curious and to me, if I have a problem I  don’t have very far to go, 30kms from Nakhon Phanom.

You can do it up to 15 day before your report date.

My office is only about 10km away but I do them online since it is one less the thing I have deal with. A few minutes of time is all it requires without even leaving the house.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do it up to 15 day before your report date.

My office is only about 10km away but I do them online since it is one less the thing I have deal with. A few minutes of time is all it requires without even leaving the house.

Thank you very much for you quick reply.  I just want to try it to find out if it works and how long it will take to get the confirmation.

6 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

Erm.....I think my alzheimers is giving me trouble today as it was only yesterday and I can't answer your question with 100% certainty either way. Can't recall exactly as - in my defence - it did all get a bit muddled at one point re the password!

But....think it was the former, the email back to say it was approved. 

(Sorry.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Taccos said:

Did my report on the new system on Sunday. Still pending approval ????

I did mine using the new system at 3.45pm on Monday, got an email to confirm receipt of my application within an hour.

On Tuesday at around 3.45pm I received an email confirming that my application was successful with an attachment giving my next report date - 12 March 2022.

I'm in the Jomtien area if that makes a difference.

• Like 1

Successful with the new system ! : next report  in march : it took 9 days to have it, but it's the first time I can do it ;  it never worked with the old system; big progress, I think 

Edited by Aforek
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Regarding the password, ubonjoe, that's where it got muddled for me. You say you have to request a password. But I was required to first fill in my email address, which was simple enough, then I was required to fill in the next space below with a password. "What password?", I thought. So I assumed I was to create a password! (That'll probably sound stupid to the more 'online forms savvy' people!) So I did create one, and when I submitted the info I was told id or password was incorrect. I was confused. Meanwhile, entirely unbeknown to me, an email had been sent with the password I was to use. From there, things went ok. My point is that I was never notified that a password had been sent. I was initially required to add a password that I was unaware had been sent! I floundered for a confused while until I happened to check my junk mail. I therefore assume a password is automatically sent immediately after you fill in your email address......but if a little wee message had come up telling me that, I would have avoided a lot of confusion.

I know what I'm rambling on about may sound ridiculous, but even so, it may help other oldies like me!

Another thing....someone posted a day or so ago that they got a final email saying it was all ok and included a pdf of the next 90 day report date slip ONLY after they logged in and checked their status. Just want to say that he or she was quite right. I checked my status and bingo, there's an email sent simultaneously, implying that if one just waits for an email without checking the status, they could wait & wait without success. 

(Luckily, all was well with my application that took in all about 24hrs and hope the system continues to work well.)

3 hours ago, UKMART said:

I just registered, I took a look. at the form, I noticed that there is no entry space for the arrival card alphanumeric code. Might be they are finally doing away with that, about time.

It should have been really simple, login and confirm address but that would be too easy

• Like 2

If you do your 90 day in person, will it show up online when you click on check the status? I hope in March I am able to do it online, as it's a 20-30 minute drive for me from Bangkok, and I was successful doing my last 2 90 day reports online, but I couldn't this time using the old and new sites.