Pattaya Booster shots with a refere to Foreigners. how, where when?

The Hammer2021

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvs_covid/rvb_th_add.php?fbclid=IwAR1wEaa509dpG--qEU17KvjF9cVxOyiqFKi6UmxjTkS01zyB6OtDS5q-AoY

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya doing boosters in Central Festival but limited to just 800 people for now, probably already full. It seems like you might still be able to register and get on a waitlist. I recommend Central Festival much more than the unorganized mess at Royal Garden.

1 minute ago, Ohyesuare said:

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvs_covid/rvb_th_add.php?fbclid=IwAR1wEaa509dpG--qEU17KvjF9cVxOyiqFKi6UmxjTkS01zyB6OtDS5q-AoY

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya doing boosters in Central Festival but limited to just 800 people for now, probably already full. It seems like you might still be able to register and get on a waitlist. I recommend Central Festival much more than the unorganized mess at Royal Garden.

We called.  If you've had 2 Pfizer jabs, they won't give you a Pfizer booster.  This is also stated on the flyer at their website.  If you've had the other jabs, then you can get a booster.

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

We called.  If you've had 2 Pfizer jabs, they won't give you a Pfizer booster.  This is also stated on the flyer at their website.  If you've had the other jabs, then you can get a booster.

That's right. They won't even give you a booster there if you've had 2 AZ it seems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 8:25 AM, Ohyesuare said:

At Royal Garden, 2nd floor. It's open from 11AM-3PM. There's two lines usually. One to register for a booster and one for people who already registered. In my experience, they aren't very foreigner friendly though so be warned. If it's not urgent, I'd wait.

For those that got a shot there successfully, do they provide any paper certificate or not?

32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

For those that got a shot there successfully, do they provide any paper certificate or not?

International vaccination certificates are still showing as free for me on the MorProm app, I ordered an updated one for my booster, we'll see if I get it.  It comes with a QR code that can be scanned and also printed if needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1