Any MGTOW "red pill" bros in here?

Until I saw Richard Cooper's YouTube channel a few years ago I had never heard of MGTOW or Red Pill. After watching a few of his films where he analyses contributors letters and their relationship situations, suddenly, it started to make some sense. At age 50 after having Western and Thai GFs, a 14 year marriage and a divorce I now know that what men and women want is very different. Now enjoying my freedom but at the same time the company and friendships with several ladies. Whilst not being under control of a lady I've made many new normal friends too. Have I gone MGTOW or Red Pilled? Maybe but I have certainly got a better understanding of relationships and expectations.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

Until I saw Richard Cooper's YouTube channel a few years ago I had never heard of MGTOW or Red Pill. After watching a few of his films where he analyses contributors letters and their relationship situations, suddenly, it started to make some sense. At age 50 after having Western and Thai GFs, a 14 year marriage and a divorce I now know that what men and women want is very different. Now enjoying my freedom but at the same time the company and friendships with several ladies. Whilst not being under control of a lady I've made many new normal friends too. Have I gone MGTOW or Red Pilled? Maybe but I have certainly got a better understanding of relationships and expectations.

Interesting to know that you also follow Richard Cooper. Even Robert Kiyosaki follows him as he got divorced recently too.

This guy below has also pretty good videos about dating (with "red pill" awareness), women psychology and relationships. He is kind of funny at the same time that educational:

• Thanks 1

You do realize that you - and all the other adherents to this 'Movement' are applying labels which have meaning only to yourselves, your past experiences, and your bias ?

The Age Old saying is still valid, has always been valid, and will continue to be Valid ...

CYA

And this is not a gender thing.

'Love' is a 4 letter word and should be thought of as such.

If you did something for 'Love' and it backfired, more fool you.

People love the 'IDEA' of love - in my opinion there is no such thing

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Actually MGTOW definition is

When I read the topic title my brain interprets it as Maximum Gross Take Off Weight. One of the great things about being young, handsome and eligible (now middle aged, handsome and full of character) is that one never needs to know what all these loser terms are for. A ha ha. A ha ha ha ha ha.

Edited by Led Lolly Yellow Lolly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never really liked white females as a species. Entitled, demanding, critical temporary.were some notable exceptions but not after my mid 20s when the Wall fast approached women. So many fat ugly lazy breeding arrogant bitches imagining they were still “hot”…..after three kids or playing around until 30 then “announcing” they were ready to

marry the same guys they humiliated years before….mostly married by then. Then going on to “monkey branch” after 2-3 years and “bored”….

Always, once discovered, preferred Asian or African women. Latin Americans too volatile from brutal misogynist culture.married British black woman. Long relationships after with East Asian females. Marriage the Female Endgame giving women far too much power especially in the West.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seedy said:

You do realize that you - and all the other adherents to this 'Movement' are applying labels which have meaning only to yourselves, your past experiences, and your bias ?

The Age Old saying is still valid, has always been valid, and will continue to be Valid ...

CYA

And this is not a gender thing.

'Love' is a 4 letter word and should be thought of as such.

If you did something for 'Love' and it backfired, more fool you.

People love the 'IDEA' of love - in my opinion there is no such thing

The only movement that I might adhere to is of the morning variety.....after partaking of coffee and cigarette. 

????

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Your avatar certainly looks a bit gay.

You are so ignorant that do not even know who he was. I will tell you who he was....a man with balls, character and guns to use them against those trying to take his freedom, that is who he was.

You on the other hand have a woman as avatar, that choice shows that you identify yourself as a woman or a kind of feminine man.

Your boomer humor needs improvement.

Edited by ILOVEBKKLONGTIME

That's where it all starts: We are a part of the animal kingdom, where monogamism is rare.
Long time ago, some "Rulers" and religious control freaks decided that it is hard to rule/control a population consisting of a bunch of "loose cannons". So they invented marriage.

On the other hand: Even "loose cannons" may feel the need for some "stability" in their lives at some point. Marriage may appear as the stabilising anchor. (for roughly 50% of the populace it seems to work).

Males as well as Females are exposed to those 2 opposing forces. Them being between a rock and a hard place, probably for life. And why is this? Because we are part of the animal kingdom. No human made laws or "re-education" programs of the populace will eradicate those (appearantly) conflicting fundamental human needs.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, swissie said:

Long time ago, some "Rulers" and religious control freaks decided that it is hard to rule/control a population consisting of a bunch of "loose cannons". So they invented marriage.

Some believe that Christianity made "civilization" possible by creating the marriage institution and by promoting an ideology of "self-control". We do not have that anymore and maybe because of that the west is so decadent now.

Men offered protection to women, but it has been replaced by the state overprotecting women with anti-men laws promoted by feminists.

Additionally, dating sites allow women to have sex with the most alpha males, while a 75%-80% (Pareto principle) of less alpha, beta and omega men are totally discarded.

This is "The fall of Rome" version 2.0. and while some fight to avoid Rome's fall, others do not give a sh*t about it and go to Thailand to make the best of life.

On 12/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

I am already having beers with women and enjoying life, but thanks for the advice anyway.

Let me give you an advice as well... do not become a "women-dependent" man, instead work on improving yourself, become the best version of you and everything will come to you naturally (new friends, money, and especially women). Good women actually love men that have other things to do and paying attention to them.

Above all, do not marry a woman (especially if she is a westener) nor get in long term relationships, as soon as you stop being a provider you will be disposed, and if you are in the west, all your assets and money will be taken from you together with your freedom.

Did you have many bad experiences with woman ?

1 hour ago, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

Some believe that Christianity made "civilization" possible by creating the marriage institution and by promoting an ideology of "self-control". We do not have that anymore and maybe because of that the west is so decadent now.

Men offered protection to women, but it has been replaced by the state overprotecting women with anti-men laws promoted by feminists.

Additionally, dating sites allow women to have sex with the most alpha males, while a 75%-80% (Pareto principle) of less alpha, beta and omega men are totally discarded.

This is "The fall of Rome" version 2.0. and while some fight to avoid Rome's fall, others do not give a sh*t about it and go to Thailand to make the best of life.

Agreed!
The thing about the "Alpha-Males" has been around forever. Rod Steward's song "Some guys get all the girls" comes to mind. Females have been equipped with the ultimative gift by evolution: They get to choose, who gets to "breed" with them. The ultimative "power-tool" when it comes to the interaction of Male/Female.

Possibly the reason why "Betha-Males" tend to hang on to marriage more, even if the marriage has turned "sour". Them afraid, that they would find themselves sitting at the disco again, whatching the Alpha-Guys "getting all the girls again".

This is why I always found Pattaya to be such a phantastic place. For once, even the Betha-Guys got to play/breed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Did you have many bad experiences with woman ?

A few, but not divorce nor anything like that, however I have seen friends and relatives ruined and destroyed by manipulative evil women, some of them even spent days in jail due to false sexual accusations.

Is it useful to have red pill awareness so that you do not end up bankrupt like the British dude from the documentary "My Thai Bride":

• Like 1

6 hours ago, swissie said:

Possibly the reason why "Betha-Males" tend to hang on to marriage more, even if the marriage has turned "sour". Them afraid, that they would find themselves sitting at the disco again, whatching the Alpha-Guys "getting all the girls again".

Nah, they aren't hanging onto their marriage, they're just trying to hang onto their house.

8 hours ago, ILOVEBKKLONGTIME said:

555 - Pick Me !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/16/2021 at 8:34 PM, BritManToo said:

Actually MGTOW definition is,

Men who go their own way ........... generally avoiding women getting entitlement to their assets under the western legal system.

Red pill

Is more for male supremacists, they want to marry the mythical subservient Christian virgin.

And INCELS,

Are guys that feel they are entitled to a female partner, but can't get one.

I consider myself MGTOW, as I pay a Thai lady to pretend to be my wife.

I look down on red pillers and INCELs, as they are generally hopeless fantasists and losers.

"You need to lift more and buy self improvement books bro" .... yeah sure, like that'll get you your Christian virgin.

Totally with you on this one.

I have been MGTOW for about 5 years now. 

I really don't need a woman for anything. Well, I could use 15 mins of her time.

• Like 2