Where to get my booster vaccin ?

MICHAELDUTCH

You want a AZ, Moderna or Pfizer booster?

It appears as though Bang Sue  (Pfizer) is fully booked but that can obviously change at any time. Moderna remains, primarily a paid option.

There are threads here, and in the Health and Bangkok sub-forums. Also Facebook has some experiences.

You cannot get a shot at Bang Sue because they give booster shots only to persons who have had their 2nd shot there.  Don't ask me why, no sense, but that is what I (and my wife) found.

Today I got a Moderna booster after 2 Pfeizer shots (in Europe).  It is an easy process, following the Amazing Thailand protocol:

1. Go to Shopee and search for Moderna.  Select the Moderna coupon of the Bangkok hospital.  The hospital is a complex of huge buildings on Petchburi Road.  In fact, this is the link: https://shopee.co.th/-E-Coupon-Bangkok-Hospital-วัคซีนทางเลือกโมเดอร์นา-(Moderna)-ล็อต-2-i.250344218.12007267023?sp_atk=85edc306-12f9-4f27-8dca-60e2f6e4f3dd

2. Read the conditions.  You previous shot must have been before 31 July 2021.  There are not many more conditions as far as I remember.

3. Buy the voucher for THB1,650

4. You will receive an email with a link to the hospital and with some up and down emailing you will receive a coupon with a number

5. You use the coupon to book an appointment date and time.  The date must be 3 days after the day you buy the voucher (don't ask me why, but for us it worked).

We bought two vouchers on 13 December and because we prefer to go on a Sunday, we got our shots today (19 December).  But indeed, we could have booked from 16 December. 

I also don't understand why this is not better know among foreigners but there was an item on it in this group earlier.  They set about 700 shots a day there.  Location is 7th floor, building R.

3 minutes ago, Raphael54 said:

You cannot get a shot at Bang Sue because they give booster shots only to persons who have had their 2nd shot there.  Don't ask me why, no sense, but that is what I (and my wife) found.

Today I got a Moderna booster after 2 Pfeizer shots (in Europe).  It is an easy process, following the Amazing Thailand protocol:

1. Go to Shopee and search for Moderna.  Select the Moderna coupon of the Bangkok hospital.  The hospital is a complex of huge buildings on Petchburi Road.  In fact, this is the link: https://shopee.co.th/-E-Coupon-Bangkok-Hospital-วัคซีนทางเลือกโมเดอร์นา-(Moderna)-ล็อต-2-i.250344218.12007267023?sp_atk=85edc306-12f9-4f27-8dca-60e2f6e4f3dd

2. Read the conditions.  You previous shot must have been before 31 July 2021.  There are not many more conditions as far as I remember.

3. Buy the voucher for THB1,650

4. You will receive an email with a link to the hospital and with some up and down emailing you will receive a coupon with a number

5. You use the coupon to book an appointment date and time.  The date must be 3 days after the day you buy the voucher (don't ask me why, but for us it worked).

We bought two vouchers on 13 December and because we prefer to go on a Sunday, we got our shots today (19 December).  But indeed, we could have booked from 16 December. 

I also don't understand why this is not better know among foreigners but there was an item on it in this group earlier.  They set about 700 shots a day there.  Location is 7th floor, building R.

Got free govt walk in Moderna Booster at Patong Hosp. last Monday .

This message i saw on anather forum
"

This post is of particular interest to foreigners in Bangkok. Thanks to my very alert wife, we discovered last Monday (20/12) that a large new vaccination site has been set up in the well-known “shopping center” Asiatique the Riverfront on the Chao Praya river district Charoen Krung/Bangkok. This is located in Asiatique, which is easily accessible by public transport and with plenty of parking.

The vaccination is also for foreigners. No appointment necessary, no pre-registration, no apps (Morchana or the like), just walk-in. Opening hours 0800-1800 hrs"

Can anyone confirm this?

I got my booster a couple weeks ago. My friends have gotten theirs since then. 

Download the QueQ app and schedule an appointment at whichever location is closest to you or just try to walk in to one of the bigger places like Bang Sue or the Bangkok Youth Center. 

There are several other options now but these seem to be the most successful.