Visit to the UK

9 minutes ago, OJAS said:

When I received my 2 Pfizer jabs in Pattaya in August & September, I was informed that there could be a significant delay in feeding the necessary info through to those responsible for issuing IVC's.

Did you get a certificate for them that has a 13 digit ID number on it?

if yes you can register on the Mor Prom app and get a digital international vaccination certificate for free until the 31st.

On 12/24/2021 at 10:46 AM, ubonjoe said:

Did you get a certificate for them that has a 13 digit ID number on it?

if yes you can register on the Mor Prom app and get a digital international vaccination certificate for free until the 31st.

Yes, thanks, I was able to order a digital IVC on the Mor Prom app. However, getting this by QR code appears to be the only option that's free of charge. Collection in person seems to entail a cost, and a 3rd option of receiving the IVC by mail is not available.

How do I then convert the QR code into an actual viewable and printable IVC, though?

It should also be borne in mind is that you are required to upload a scan of your passport photopage as part of the ordering process, and there is no advance warning of this. In view of Thai websites' and apps' apparent preference for attachments in the jpeg format I attached a suitably converted and cropped version of my pdf scan for this purpose.

Incidentally, given that the IVC will presumably (like the paper hospital certificate) quote the number of my existing passport which I shall need to renew in 12 months' time, do you know how I then go about getting the number changed to the new passport?

And if I were to receive a booster jab in coming months would I then need to obtain fresh QR codes somehow? Or would this be reflected in existing QR codes?

24 minutes ago, OJAS said:

How do I then convert the QR code into an actual viewable and printable IVC, though?

You can touch the QR code on the Mor Prom app and it will show the certificate that you can do a screenshot of it. Or scan the code to open it in a browser (when scanned it gives you a link for the site).

redacted copy of mine.

image.png.889254cb6fdfc6740d18994870152f22.png