Danish man missing in Thailand since 2015

webfact

On 12/22/2021 at 8:11 AM, Xonax said:

What urgency?? Do you think, that it should just be forgotten, that foreign people have gone missing in Thailand?

He disappeared SIX years ago.  I/we are JUST being told about it.  It would seem we share the same opinion about disappearing farangs yet it would appear you are castigating me for it.

On 12/22/2021 at 5:28 PM, Bogbrush said:

I would assume those who might show an interest in this matter know that Thomas Flindt now has an hotel/restaurant called Paradies zum Ross in Phuket, in the back doubles opposite Makro on Vigit Rd.

Thanks for the info Bogbrush!  According to Google Maps and Google Earth, Paradies zum Ross is actually next door to the former Big A Resort.  LOL Thomas certainly didn't have far to walk for that move! ????

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 8:24 AM, Jonathan Swift said:

Mixed up people getting mixed up with the wrong crowd. A well adjusted person doesn't fall victim to booze, loose women, or gambling. As many of you no doubt know, there are some people that should not spend time at places like Bangla and others because of vulnerability to such temptations. Loose cannons without rudders. Pretty sad really. I feel bad for the family. 

Victim of booze.  Nope
Victim of gambling.  Nope

Two out of three ain't bad!