Where to get booster shots

Cutty Shark

If you live in Bangkok there are many more options. So where do you live?

Thailand recently changed the guideline for booster after 2 AZ shots from 6 months to 3, so you will be eligible after 3 (but not earlier).

The brand will probably be Pfizer. It will be not AZ. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you live in Bangkok there are many more options. So where do you live?

Thailand recently changed the guideline for booster after 2 AZ shots from 6 months to 3, so you will be eligible after 3 (but not earlier).

The brand will probably be Pfizer. It will be not AZ. 

or possibly AZ as the 3rd booster shot.

Dr. Opart Karnkawinpong, head of the DCD, said today (Friday) that Oxford University’s report will be studied by the immune enhancement committee, which comprises vaccine experts, to determine whether Thailand’s vaccination regimen should be adjusted to three AstraZeneca doses, instead of two, and a booster of Pfizer.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-considers-triple-astrazeneca-vaccine-regimen-to-fight-omicron-variant/?utm_source=thaip.bs&utm_medium=urlshortener&utm_campaign&utm_term&utm_content

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Dr. Opart Karnkawinpong, head of the DCD, said today (Friday) that Oxford University’s report will be studied by the immune enhancement committee, which comprises vaccine experts, to determine whether Thailand’s vaccination regimen should be adjusted to three AstraZeneca doses, instead of two, and a booster of Pfizer.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-considers-triple-astrazeneca-vaccine-regimen-to-fight-omicron-variant/?utm_source=thaip.bs&utm_medium=urlshortener&utm_campaign&utm_term&utm_content

Interesting.

Well currently and remember Thailand just very recently changed from 6 to 3 months after to boost 2 AZ doses, they are not using AZ to boost.

On 12/25/2021 at 3:20 AM, Cutty Shark said:

I live in Bangkok.

I live in a province but my house is at less than 1 Km of the North Bangkok border.

I got 2 AZ jabs, the last one on 30 September

I have no clue how to get registered for a booster : the available options I checked were already fully booked

On 12/24/2021 at 8:25 PM, Cutty Shark said:

Hi, friends.  As it’s been almost three months since my second dose of AstraZeneca, I’m looking to get a booster. 

1 hour ago, fvw53 said:

I got 2 AZ jabs, the last one on 30 September

Where were you vaccinated?

You can use QueQ app for BMA facilities like Bangkok Thai-Japanese Youth Centre, re-opening on 5 January 2022.

Or an MoPH facility like Bang Sue, although I read the qualifier as having had 2x AZ at Bang Sue.

3rd DoseBooster Shots for those who have had fully vaccinated with Sinovac or Sinopharm, at any vaccine center

3rd DoseFor those who have had 2 doses of AstraZeneca+AstraZeneca / Sinovac or Sinopharm+AstraZeneca / Sinovac or Sinopharm+Pfizer before 31 Oct 2021, at Bangsue Grand Station

https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/registration?dose=3rd&c_lang=en

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, anchadian said:

But what about the Sattahip area. At eighty eight I don't relish the drive to Bangkok that develops into an overnight stay. Surely there must be other facilities around the country?