‘TWAS the season to be jolly - peace and goodwill takes a backseat in Thailand

rooster59

11 hours ago, Mark mark said:

And Rooster !!! ... Greatest Traverstation ! !! ... They have had to totally change out the whole Comentry crew over in .

Melbourn for the second day ? Of the Third Ashes Test !!! AGAIN !!! ...Like eher is the quiet and the Continuity !!!

And Play has been delayed again (light rain yestetday) ...  d/t a Possitive case ? Or Cases ? In one of the Elnglish teams Familie. !!!!

... Yes What an absolutely terible Virus !!! And totally <Deleted> Situation !!!

Could somebody remind the poms, that a Test Match is supposed to last 5 days!!!!

Thank you Rooster for the first 300 installments. I have only been here full time since November 2016 but I do enjoy your weekly reflections. 

26 December 2004 my first wife & I were lucky enough to be on the backs of elephants in the foothills of Phuket when the first wave arrived. Had we been poolside as we were the day before then it would have been a totally different story, our beachside hotel was badly damaged. 

I look forward to reading many more of your weekly columns.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:15 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

I often read this column  and wonder if it would benefit  from being published  less frequently. Perhaps  monthly.

I often read  your comments and wonder if we would all benefit from you posting  less frequently.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Happy Howard said:

Thank you Rooster for the first 300 installments. I have only been here full time since November 2016 but I do enjoy your weekly reflections. 

26 December 2004 my first wife & I were lucky enough to be on the backs of elephants in the foothills of Phuket when the first wave arrived. Had we been poolside as we were the day before then it would have been a totally different story, our beachside hotel was badly damaged. 

I look forward to reading many more of your weekly columns.

Thank you and keep reading! 

PS did the elephant have the instinct to go to high ground?