927 million baht paid to over 8,000 people suffering side effects from COVID vaccinations

webfact

So...Covid causes everything from red eye to pimples on your penis....AND death! Ok, but any link between vaccine and side effects....crickets from many including the media. Lets have some transparency.....In the Uk, get tested positive for Covid and die within 28 days....guess what!!!??? Get the vaccine and have adverse effects.......mmmmm.....again, crickets.

4 hours ago, EricTh said:

Of course, the big pharma will want to deny it and yet the detailed cause of deaths were never published even though 'no causality has been established?'

If someone took a vaccine and died days later, the chances of it being caused by the vaccine is quite obvious. People do not die suddenly after taking a vaccine for no reason.

Unluckily, none of us can read Japanese newspaper that will tell the details. Maybe we can ask some Japanese expats here on what the real story is.

SO what if it came to a situation where it was roll the dice or toss the coin to get the vaccine or die, i.e. from what we know today, either get the vaccine and avoid the possibility of getting severe disease or death, and of course not infecting the unvaccinated at a higher rate compared to if you were unvaccinated, which has been proven over and over again, or stand your ground and not get the vaccine with the potential of getting severe disease or death and of course infecting others with a higher rate of the virus.

I chose to get double dosed, didn't run for it at first, was set on a path by conspiracy theorists, not hard to do in the early days, but then learned to find my way back and get vaxed, guess what, I am still here, so is my wife, and all of my kids, all having been double dosed with Pfizer, add to that, every single person that I know who has been vaccinated, don't know anyone who has had an adverse reaction or died from the vaccines, I do know that my mum passed in a nursing home not being vaccinated at age 85, would she have survived is she had the vaccine, hard to tell as she was old and had comorbidities, and there was one other person same age, with one dose of a vaccine who died, the rest survived all vaccinated, ages varying, so you make of that what you will, everyone got it and survived, everyone was vaccinated that survived, in hindsight she had nothing to lose in getting vaccinated, that is what I call the roll of the dice.  

What it all boils down to is choices and who you believe, meet your own destiny is all I can say, as there are a lot of conspiracists out there, hell bend on making sure people don't get vaxed because "they" feel so strongly about vaccinations, selfish in my honest opinion, should say nothing and allow people to make their own educated choices.

No! No! Shhh GIF - Steve Carrell No Silent No - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

VAERS is neither reliable for research or an analysis tool for such evaluation....  

True, it is not reliable.  But lacking better, can be used to extrapolate some sort of estimate.

Quote: VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov..
https://openvaers.com/

I just got my third shot of Pfizer vaccine, and am glad that I was so fortunate to be able to get it.

I believe that the benefits of being vaccinated far out weigh the risk of getting COVID and dying.

I feel so lucky that I did not have to get Sinovac or such.   My Thai family have had 3 shots so far

and they plan on a fourth as soon as they can as they all had to accept the Chinese vaccine for the first shot.

No one in the family in Thailand have had any bad side effects and they have had some cousins

die from COVID who did not get their vaccination, so they really did not want to go that route.

Happy New Year, everyone, Good Luck for 2022

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2021 at 3:22 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Now that this news is out will we see a further run on any coincidental death or disability making a related claim ??

We’ll suddenly see the numbers of vaccine related side effects dramatically increases as soon as people realise there is some money to be made. 

Of course, there is very likely some money already being made higher up at the trough.... 

If you look closer you maybe find a high incidence of govt ministers and their wives, mia nois, kids, aunties, uncles, pet dogs and buffaloes all suffering side effects lol. etc.  

19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thank-you for proving my point that laymen are insufficiently educated to file medical information (vaccine adverse event reporting) - being a layman you can’t possibly know any issue is vaccine related yet you seem to consider that you could easily recognise such and in doing so you’d be providing an erroneous data point - this is why VAERS is flawed. 

If a person passes or suffers medical complications people look for answers. 

Uneducated people draw uneducated and ill-informed conclusions.

If a person passes or suffers medical complications within a month of being vaccinated, uneducated and emotional people will draw the uneducated and ill-informed conclusions that their passing or medical complication was a result of the vaccination - They can then go ahead an fill out a VAERS report which is neither cross checked or validated by a medical professional yet still goes into the VAERS record. 

---------

A few months back my father was taken into hospital with a heart problem. 

It was two weeks after his second vaccination. 

One family member was convinced this was due to his Covid-19 vaccine, it was difficult to convince them that the symptoms had been present and reported for a couple of years already and that this was simply the progression of an existing condition. 

Someone of an emotional an uneducated mind may choose to fill out a VAERS report. 

Now, if the ‘government’ were also offering thousands of £££ compensation for vaccine related complications, of course, why not also put in a claim. There’s nothing to lose !!!! 

Very good comment.

However, most TV members might not read or understand.

Is the VAERS data accurate?

This study out of Harvard concludes that it is not accurate but not for the reasons given by the lay people here:

The study out of Harvard was to find out just how well the VAERS was working.
https://healthit.ahrq.gov/…/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-repor…

From the results section:

”Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.”

That means, for vaccines, you could multiply the actual results by 100???

Furthermore Harvard was given a grant to investigate the VAERS and after the initial report the CDC consultants didn’t answer their requests.  

Edited by Harveyg
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Harveyg said:

”Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.”

That means, for vaccines, you could multiply the actual results by 100???

I would agree, and have suggested that here many times, since very few people know VAERS exists.  Docs are required to report, but that's about it.

I've stated the same about the USA's Vaccine Court, as few know about that, unless ready to file suit and already talked to a lawyer.  Along with the unrealistic timetable set forth for filing a claim, as most I would think, miss that window.

To file a suit outside the vaccine court would be a time consuming and expensive endeavor. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I would agree, and have suggested that here many times, since very few people know VAERS exists.

I realize that few know.  There are many things that are not known, depending on the choice of your new sources.  So I try and provide that information. Glad to hear that you do the same.

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2021 at 6:49 AM, webfact said:

Of the approved cases, to whom financial compensation payments have been made, 1,962 suffered death or disability

WOOOOOW those are HUGE news !!

first time i hear government admittance in the side effects of the vaccines, including detailed figures

and number of deaths.

in the west this information is regarded TOP SECRET.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1