New Thai Imm 90 Day Reporting Software Solution same old Rubbish

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The new site will not use the old report to accept your application. When you register and do a report it all done on one page before you submit it. After submitting it the approval or rejection is done by an officer that reviews your records before processes it or rejects it.

The old site and app would reject it before you could do the actual report on page 2 of the application.

I reentered the info and corrected the arrival date, got a new PDF with the correct arrival date. I guess it's a matter of waiting to see what's what. The lineup on Soi 5 (Jomtien) went about half way down the block so getting in there today is doubtful. How long do I have after the report expiry (Jan 02) do I have to go in? Thanks for you help.

15 minutes ago, DowntownAl said:

The lineup on Soi 5 (Jomtien) went about half way down the block so getting in there today is doubtful. How long do I have after the report expiry (Jan 02) do I have to go in? Thanks for you help.

For a 90 day report at Jomtien you can bypass the long line by showing them you are doing one and they collect them outside and take them  inside to process.

As said it is 7 days after that includes the report date in the count. In your case you last day to do it is January 7th.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:18 AM, mtls2005 said:

So no need for online reporting when you can make an adventure out of it.

Who woulda thunk.

Absolutely.  Give people a chance to get out  and about, take the missus shopping, show the kids what a city looks like, have a beer with boys, grab a steak etc etc

• Like 1

Folks positive news, thanks to those for their suggestions of submitting the 90-Day Online report numerous times.

After two failed rejections my third attempt was successfully approved.

Same information supplied on all three occasions.

Not sure, it will work for everyone, but keep submitting it until successful or giving it up as a lost cause.

Again, many thanks to those that suggested this brilliant approach. 

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 11:19 AM, DowntownAl said:

I reentered the info and corrected the arrival date, got a new PDF with the correct arrival date. I guess it's a matter of waiting to see what's what. The lineup on Soi 5 (Jomtien) went about half way down the block so getting in there today is doubtful. How long do I have after the report expiry (Jan 02) do I have to go in? Thanks for you help.

And the funny part, they approved both TM47s. The one with the correct information and the one that says I arrived in Thailand 9 days before I was born. So, I have two receipts now, it's all good. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:58 PM, Cuchulainn said:

Overstay on old app. No overstay on new app.

3rd attempt was overnight and approved overnight

I was also on overstay on the old App but tried the new app today & no problems submitting a report on the 1st attempt... I was surprised that there is nowhere to fill in the TM6 arrival card number or the number of the flight that I arrived on, only detail of my arrival I had to fill in was the arrival date. 

Submitted at 12:54:41 was approved at 18:56:28 (Jomtien Immigration). 

1 hour ago, Mike Teavee said:

I was also on overstay on the old App but tried the new app today & no problems submitting a report on the 1st attempt... I was surprised that there is nowhere to fill in the TM6 arrival card number or the number of the flight that I arrived on, only detail of my arrival I had to fill in was the arrival date. 

Submitted at 12:54:41 was approved at 18:56:28 (Jomtien Immigration). 

Have just realised that my next reporting date is now 8th April 2022 (which is 90 days from the 8th Jan date that I had to do the report by) wheras normally it would be 31st March 2022 (which would be 90 days from the reporting date... i.e. today). 

Is this a new thing where (as with extensions) you're next report is calculated from the end of your current report rather than from the date you do the report? 

6 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Is this a new thing where (as with extensions) you're next report is calculated from the end of your current report rather than from the date you do the report?

I'm also confused on this.

Let's clear it up.

Mail will be new date due from previous due date.. Regardless that you posted it 15 days early.

In person and online think is day of approval. In other words you short change yourself.

F...Ed up system.

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm also confused on this.

Let's clear it up.

Mail will be new date due from previous due date.. Regardless that you posted it 15 days early.

In person and online think is day of approval. In other words you short change yourself.

F...Ed up system.

I've never done it by mail but in the past when I've done it online or "In Person" (via an Agent) my next reporting date has always been 90 days from the date the report was approved (which could be 1 or 2 days after submitting it in the online case).

This time, doing it online, I got an 8th April next reporting date for a 30th December report...  

image.png.4ca892c34862016e5e5f425c951be286.png

Here's hoping this is a change for the better & you no longer short change yourself by reporting early... BUT I've put a note in my calendar to do my next report on 28th March, just in case ???? 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:39 PM, Mike Teavee said:

This time, doing it online, I got an 8th April next reporting date for a 30th December report...

I've just mentioned it on another thread, but I've got a next report date of 27th March for a 28th Dec submission and a 30th Dec approval, so in my case it's been measured from submission, not approval or required by date (Jomtien office).  Different officers using different interpretations of the rules perhaps?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, treetops said:

I've just mentioned it on another thread, but I've got a next report date of 27th March for a 28th Dec submission and a 30th Dec approval, so in my case it's been measured from submission, not approval or required by date (Jomtien office).  Different officers using different interpretations of the rules perhaps?

As it was approved at 18:56:28 on the Thursday before a long weekend (Believe Government offices are shut 31st Dec & 1st-3rd Jan) I wonder if the approver just wanted to finish the shift & it got done with the mail-ins. 

Edited by Mike Teavee