What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

17 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

For those of you who still watch Disney+ releases, despite their despicable handling of Gina Carano, their latest, "The Book Of Boba Fett" is out. TBH, Boba is not one of my most favorite characters in the Star Wars universe, don't really understand why they make the series on him, but I'll watch it and see how it develops. However, Ming-Na Wen is also in it and she's one of my favorite action characters, so she might save the story a bit.

And it's available in formats up to and including 4K video with an ATMOS soundtrack.

Ming-Na Wen also played the character of Fennec Shand in The Mandalorian... one of my favourite action characters too.

• Like 1

I am trying to download, "The Kings Man", however when I have seen it available on 1337x.to and Limetorrents, and then I download it, I get something completely different, and it seems to be something about betting??

I've tried deleting and reloading both of the above torrent sites, as well as doing the same with my uTorrent app, but to no avail, and not only that I can't seem to find this movie elsewhere – – suggestions most welcomed please?

A few days ago I did manage to download, "Krays: Code of Silence" and although there have been several other movies about the the Krays, this movie approaches it from the perspective of the detective inspector who is in charge of the investigation, Nipper Read, so it is a little different and just adds another layer to the Kray story.

The movie is not going to set the world alight and has a pretty low IMDb rating, however it was okay, and it was about a subject which I have always been interested in.

• Like 2

New series just started.

Episode 1 was pretty good.

RAR

Calls from the Inside.

Summary:  when a suspect is arrested, they get one call. In reality, once a person enters the criminal justice system, they have multiple opportunities to make calls as they await trial. The vast majority of those calls are recorded. An admission, a threat, a slip of the tongue, a bribe it's all on tape and the suspect knows it. But this doesn't always stop them from talking and talking. Calls From the Inside, uses jailhouse phone calls to frame the narrative of murder investigations steeped in mystery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, userabcd said:

Enjoy reading the CJ Box novels and came across a new TV series last night named ''Joe Pickett''

Might be worth a watch.

Have you found this series online somewhere to watch?

I also have enjoyed reading the CJ Box books but hope this series does a much better job than the TV show Big Sky did on his Cassie Dewell books.

13 hours ago, biervoormij said:

Have you found this series online somewhere to watch?

I also have enjoyed reading the CJ Box books but hope this series does a much better job than the TV show Big Sky did on his Cassie Dewell books.

That's the problem today. Too many streaming services. Joe Pickett is streamed on Spectrum, which I had not heard of. Some of these obscure sources never get distributed. 

Did a bit or digging and found no torrents anywhere. There's a few season packs on scene rls but the sizes are prohibitive as the episodes appear to be 30 minutes long. Did find it with one of the apps on my android TV box, and downloaded it from there with each episode at around 150MB.

3 hours ago, gargamon said:

That's the problem today. Too many streaming services. Joe Pickett is streamed on Spectrum, which I had not heard of. Some of these obscure sources never get distributed. 

Did a bit or digging and found no torrents anywhere. There's a few season packs on scene rls but the sizes are prohibitive as the episodes appear to be 30 minutes long. Did find it with one of the apps on my android TV box, and downloaded it from there with each episode at around 150MB.

Im sure it will surface - the release group seems to be WELP

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 09.31.12.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 09.33.19.png

Edited by recom273
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Im sure it will surface - the release group seems to be WELP

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 09.31.12.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 09.33.19.png

Watched the first episode. Watchable, maybe 7/10. All episodes are about 50 mins. Haven't read the books so can't comment on how well the series holds up.

There's a 4gb season pack that should be available soon. No subtitles anywhere.

Series 2 of Wisting is out on TPB.

Summary: Homicide detective William Wisting struggles with the two toughest cases of his career. His serial killer investigation crosses paths with his journalist daughter's news story, putting her in grave danger.

• Like 1

The Tourist

New one just out.

RARBG.

Summary: A man is pursued by a vast tank truck trying to drive him off the road. He wakes in hospital, hurt, but somehow alive. However, he has no idea who he is, so he searches for answers propels him through the vast and unforgiving outback.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Will27 said:

The Tourist

Summary: A man is pursued by a vast tank truck trying to drive him off the road. He wakes in hospital, hurt, but somehow alive. However, he has no idea who he is, so he searches for answers propels him through the vast and unforgiving outback.

Sounds like a remake of Duel

Edited by seedy

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

The Tourist

New one just out.

RARBG.

Looks good will27----- you can download single episodes of up to 5.6GB size  on RARBG....or take the whole series on THP at 1.67 GB for all 6 episodes.....

(my usual moan about RARBG and their sizes) ..............................:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I normally enjoy things with James Nesbitt in it & think Sarah Parish is usually worth a watch but this one is truly terrible...

From the script writing (Eg. the Solicitors Secretary blurting out personal details to a stranger who walks in off the street to help move the plot along) to Eddie Izzard's "Acting" to the scenes of the 2 assassins bursting into a song & dance routine in the street...

One to avoid IMHO... 

I got through 20 minutes.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2022 at 12:25 AM, SpaceKadet said:

The "Cobra Kai" season 4 is out in the wild, all 10 episodes of it at once. So, if you as a teenager practiced "wax on, wax off" download and watch Daniel San do it properly.

Yes am watching it now.  Very nostalgic for me.... the 80's movies re-booted 30+ years later. 

Season 4 has Daniel teaching Johnny to "wax on was off"  555