What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

Tinyzone appears to be a great streaming site. I notice on the bottom right of a episode screen there is a button for downloading so I guess it is possible.

dont know why its been canned ,watched the first 3 episodes ,its a great tv series

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, longball53098 said:

Tinyzone appears to be a great streaming site. I notice on the bottom right of a episode screen there is a button for downloading so I guess it is possible.

Thanks for that suggestion.

Trying that right now... takes a while because it downloads via ninjashare and mixdrop... appears to be a 720p stereo mp4 file.

Capture.JPG.d94fcaa3ec861e1740776836a440bd78.JPG

/Edit: Success!

All 10 episodes successfully downloaded.

Takes a while if anyone wants to try it so be patient.

Edited by Jai Dee

52 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Thanks for that suggestion.

Trying that right now... takes a while because it downloads via ninjashare and mixdrop... appears to be a 720p stereo mp4 file.

Capture.JPG.d94fcaa3ec861e1740776836a440bd78.JPG

/Edit: Success!

All 10 episodes successfully downloaded.

Takes a while if anyone wants to try it so be patient.

Good to know that it works.

Is anyone who uses Tinyzone worried that they are getting any malware or viruses while watching "free" movies and TV?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, longball53098 said:

Yes its fantastic and since I started using it over 18 months ago I stopped downloading. I have never used it for downloading.  Some people can't use tinyzonetv.to  because  of dodgy  links which put some people  off but once that issue  is resolved  by clearing  cookie cache it's brilliant

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Justified  is great but I dig Elmore  Leonard..the get shorty series is great

Yer I think he was great to.....but he didn't write the TV get shorty---(as you know he is long dead) he did help Graham Yost with the earlier parts of Justified --taken from his story "Fire"  and his last book was Raylen.

Raylan is a 2012 novel by Elmore Leonard, the author's final work before he died in 2013. The novel is based on the FX television series Justified, which was in turn based on Leonard's short story "Fire ... Wikipedia
Originally published: January 17, 2012

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Yer I think he was great to.....but he didn't write the TV get shorty---(as you know he is long dead) he did help Graham Yost with the earlier parts of Justified --taken from his story "Fire"  and his last book was Raylen.

Raylan is a 2012 novel by Elmore Leonard, the author's final work before he died in 2013. The novel is based on the FX television series Justified, which was in turn based on Leonard's short story "Fire ... Wikipedia

I like  to think he was there in spirit. So many of the films based on his books were poor because  of the absence of his influence

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

https://www.indiewire.com/2013/05/from-best-to-worst-elmore-leonard-movie-adaptations-98187/

• Like 1

Netflix.

Cobra Kai

Series might sound weird to watch as 50+ , but just love the throwback to the 80's

and the memories from back then.

Did a rerun of Norsemen on Netflix, just because it's so damn fun ????

Only Murders in the Building

Season 1. 10 Episodes.

On Fmovies.

I'm not overly keen on fictional stuff especially crime series, but enjoyed this one with Martin and Short. 

Selena Gomez(?) didn't fit in with her annoying voice and wooden acting but I'd still give her one just to experience necrophilia once in my life.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

The revered New York Times bestselling author, recognized as “America’s greatest crime writer” (Newsweek), brings back U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens, the mesmerizing hero of Pronto, Riding the Rap, and the hit FX series Justified. With the closing of the Harlan County, Kentucky, coal mines, marijuana has become the biggest cash crop in the state. A hundred pounds of it can gross $300,000, but that’s chump change compared to the quarter million a human body can get you—especially when it’s sold off piece by piece. So when Dickie and Coover Crowe, dope-dealing brothers known for sampling their own supply, decide to branch out into the body business, it’s up to U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens to stop them. But Raylan isn’t your average marshal; he’s the laconic, Stetson-wearing, fast-drawing lawman who juggles dozens of cases at a time and always shoots to kill. But by the time Raylan finds out who’s making the cuts, he’s lying naked in a bathtub, with Layla, the cool transplant nurse, about to go for his kidneys. The bad guys are mostly gals this time around: Layla, the nurse who collects kidneys and sells them for ten grand a piece; Carol Conlan, a hard-charging coal-mine executive not above ordering a cohort to shoot point-blank a man who’s standing in her way; and Jackie Nevada, a beautiful sometime college student who can outplay anyone at the poker table and who suddenly finds herself being tracked by a handsome U.S. marshal. Dark and droll, Raylan is pure Elmore Leonard—a page-turner filled with the sparkling dialogue and sly suspense that are the hallmarks of this modern master

On 1/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, longball53098 said:

Is anyone who uses Tinyzone worried that they are getting any malware or viruses while watching "free" movies and TV?

Ive used it for years but never had a problem.  Sometimes have some buffering issues and have to change servers but thats all.

6 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

...and the return of a few other decent series (IMHO) this month:

Undercover Season 3

A 2019 Belgian-Dutch Dutch-language crime drama streaming television series starring Tom Waes, Anna Drijver and Frank Lammers. The plot revolves around a story inspired by real-life events, where undercover agents infiltrate a drug kingpin's operation in Limburg, a Flemish province bordering the Netherlands. The infiltration is executed by two agents, Bob Lemmens (Tom Waes) and Kim de Rooij (Anna Drijver), who are posing as a couple at the campground where the drug kingpin spends his weekends.

IMDb: 7.8

S.W.A.T. Season 5

A re-make of and big improvement on the old show of the same name.

IMDb: 7.1

After Life Series 3

After Tony's wife dies unexpectedly, his nice-guy persona is altered into an impulsive, devil-may-care attitude; taking his old world by storm.

IMDb: 8.4

Ozark Season 4

After a money laundering scheme for a Mexican drug cartel goes wrong, financial advisor Martin "Marty" Byrde proposes to make amends by offering to set up a bigger laundering operation in the Lake of the Ozarks region of central Missouri. Marty suddenly relocates his family from the Chicago suburb of Naperville to the remote summer resort community of Osage Beach, Missouri. When the Byrdes arrive in Missouri, they become entangled with local criminals, including the Langmore and Snell families, and later the Kansas City Mafia.

IMDb: 8.4

Series 1 was great...but all down hill after that. V disappointing

On 1/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, longball53098 said:

No but I only stream  not download  and don't click on suspect  links. I have anti virus on my phone. I stream using my phone then cast to large TV