What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

On 1/4/2022 at 8:52 AM, Will27 said:

Four Lives

Episode 1 has just dropped.
Summary:  The murders by serial killer and rapist Stephen Port and the egregious police failures that followed.

Just watched episode 1 on iPlayer. Seems OK so far.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

7 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Undercover Season 3

A 2019 Belgian-Dutch Dutch-language crime drama streaming television series starring Tom Waes, Anna Drijver and Frank Lammers. The plot revolves around a story inspired by real-life events, where undercover agents infiltrate a drug kingpin's operation in Limburg, a Flemish province bordering the Netherlands. The infiltration is executed by two agents, Bob Lemmens (Tom Waes) and Kim de Rooij (Anna Drijver), who are posing as a couple at the campground where the drug kingpin spends his weekends.

IMDb: 7.8

How did we miss a new series of Undercover, the series is over halfway through .. thanks for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

How did we miss a new series of Undercover, the series is over halfway through .. thanks for that.

Where is it available? Tried all the usual torrent sites.

Edited by giddyup

1 minute ago, sanuk711 said:

I am a little confused with that Recom273....... do you mean its available , because when I click on that it just says   "screen Shot"

What is this computer blond doing wrong ??

Yes, the first 5 are available - its just a screenshot of a tracker and my auto-DL - showing the dates and availability.

If you search on google.

Undercover.S03E01.1080p.NF.WEB DL.DDP5.1.H.264 SwAgLaNdEr.mkv

The Cleaning Lady , episode 1 season 1  out now

A whip-smart Cambodian doctor comes to the U.S. for a medical treatment to save her son, but when the system fails and pushes her into hiding, she uses her cunning and intelligence to fight back, breaking the law for all the right reasons.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The Cleaning Lady , episode 1 season 1  out now

A whip-smart Cambodian doctor comes to the U.S. for a medical treatment to save her son, but when the system fails and pushes her into hiding, she uses her cunning and intelligence to fight back, breaking the law for all the right reasons.

regards worgeordie

There’s not much that I watch the first episode and then decide that I won’t continue with, but this was pretty bad. The soundtrack was a major factor, kind of something you would expect from fox. 

I have been watching the weekly episode of Yellowjackets - it’s quite interesting, the story of an American college soccer team stranded after an air crash, thanks to whoever pointed it out. Some good casting and acting, with Juliette Lewis. 

I watched 3 episodes of Undercover last night, I thought series 2 was a bit lame, but series 3 is back on track. Awesome.

• Like 1

There’s not much that I watch the first episode and then decide that I won’t continue with, but this was pretty bad. The soundtrack was a major factor, kind of something you would expect from fox. 

I have been watching the weekly episode of Yellowjackets - it’s quite interesting, the story of an American college soccer team stranded after an air crash, thanks to whoever pointed it out. Some good casting and acting, with Juliette Lewis. 

I watched 3 episodes of Undercover last night, I thought series 2 was a bit lame, but series 3 is back on track. Awesome.

All I get is undercover boss

not the series. Where you get it from?

High school not college but of course in the US teens are often cast by 30 year olds.

47 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe theatrical release + 45 days? Early February? Disney+ and HBOmax?

Oh, sorry, wrong one - I didn’t look at the date.

i wish they just called it kings man III and be done with it. 

3 hours ago, recom273 said:

Juliette Lewis hit the wall hard!

Don't drink and take too many drugs ladies, or you'll end up looking like her (48 going on 70).

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Juliette Lewis hit the wall hard!

Don't drink and take too many drugs ladies, or you'll end up looking like her (48 going on 70).

Yeah, I thought as much, she looks like she was moving fast when she hit the wall - it was good casting then! She plays the part of a woman straight out of rehab. 

@bubblegum @giddyup It wouldn't help if I told you where, but I’m quite happy to upload to another tracker anytime, just tell me where. The trouble is finding a public tracker that you use that to gives instant uploading rights. 
I’m sure it will filter down soon, check spuds uploads on pb. 

Edited by recom273
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I thought as much, she looks like she was moving fast when she hit the wall - it was good casting then! She plays the part of a woman straight out of rehab. 

@bubblegum @giddyup It wouldn't help if I told you where, but I’m quite happy to upload to another tracker anytime, just tell me where. The trouble is finding a public tracker that you use that to gives instant uploading rights. 
I’m sure it will filter down soon, check spuds uploads on pb. 

Undercover

Yep

Probably better off waiting until the season has ended.

Spud usually only uploads the whole series.

They usually always turn up eventually.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

On 1/3/2022 at 9:30 PM, Will27 said:

The Tourist.

Each to their own I guess.

Just watched the first episode and enjoyed it.

I nearly gave up after 1st episode and am glad I didnt.  It is a bit slow at times but for me well worth the patience.  I enjoyed it and hoping there is more to come.

• Like 2