What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

3 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Looks good will27----- you can download single episodes of up to 5.6GB size  on RARBG....or take the whole series on THP at 1.67 GB for all 6 episodes.....

(my usual moan about RARBG and their sizes) ..............................:coffee1:

TGx has a 1080p Season Pack (all 6 episodes) at 14.55 GB... :whistling:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

I really enjoyed that---are we talking about 2nd season out---?----or pack 1 means  last Aprils episodes.

Season 1 complete season of all 8 episodes.

None of Season 2 episodes have been released yet to my knowledge.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Yes am watching it now.  Very nostalgic for me.... the 80's movies re-booted 30+ years later. 

Season 4 has Daniel teaching Johnny to "wax on was off"  555

This one was long in the making. Had to re-watch the last two episodes of season3 to catch up . Yeah, there are some funny moments, like when Johnny does the Crane technique on Daniel....

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sarangoon Road

Oz TV series made in 2013 about an Ozzie private detective working in 1960s Singapore.

I'm quite enjoying it. (on HBOGo)

Watched that couple of years ago. Good detective story and very nice setting.

• Like 1

I'm trying to remember  the name of a TV series  set across South America about a drug gang made up of mixes nationalities running cocaine, avoiding ripp offs and historical  political actions..It had a  Spanish title perhaps. Series 1 came out about 5 to 10 years ago. It's v good  but I can't remember  it's name

On 12/31/2021 at 9:21 AM, seedy said:

The Crime of the Century

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14055432/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

went to market as a moderate pill for chronic pain sufferers, complete with a succinct, misleading seal of approval from the Food and Drug Administration. Purdue then aggressively marketed OxyContin to doctors across the country as a safe prescription for chronic pain sufferers, although company never held clinical trials to demonstrate that OxyContin was less addictive or likely to be abused than any other opioid

The series was called 'dopesick '

• Like 2

Watching 'Around the World in 80 Days'

Two episodes on BBC iPlayer and just starting on PBS

Rather different interpretation of Phileas Fogg than the book I read many years ago.

A man rather filled with doubt, but anxious to see how it develops, the outcome of course we all know.

2 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Any ideas where the whole season can be downloaded?

Capture.JPG.6059477be6f758aa31d8120149cf3278.JPG

Dont know about downloading but tinyzonetv.to have 10 episodes listed for streaming.  I am about to watch it myself.  I believe the show has since been canned.

• Like 1

Maybe about three years ago I came across a documentary/movie (may have been on YouTube?) which was a couple of hours long at least and dealt with the building of the pyramids and suggested that they were built using a form of ancient concrete, and not from the huge rocks hauled from quarries many miles away.

I kept it somewhere but after a computer crash have been unable to find it and I have looked on Google, and have found a couple of similar items, but nothing like the one I had before........so my question  is, "does anybody know of the documentary and where I can find it?".

Thanks in anticipation.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:39 PM, xylophone said:

A few days ago I did manage to download, "Krays: Code of Silence" and although there have been several other movies about the the Krays, this movie approaches it from the perspective of the detective inspector who is in charge of the investigation, Nipper Read, so it is a little different and just adds another layer to the Kray story.

The movie is not going to set the world alight and has a pretty low IMDb rating, however it was okay, and it was about a subject which I have always been interested in.

back in the late 60s i was going out with a girl/woman  who was in school with them she was a few years younger ,she said they were a right pair of nasty boys  even in school. ,anyway back to tv ,just been watching Vienna blood ,crime in the early 1900s in Vienna its not bad .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

back in the late 60s i was going out with a girl/woman  who was in school with them she was a few years younger ,she said they were a right pair of nasty boys  even in school. ,anyway back to tv ,just been watching Vienna blood ,crime in the early 1900s in Vienna its not bad .

Thanks for the info, and what I didn't realise until I watched an in-depth documentary about them, was that they were both homosexual, one being openly gay and the other in the closet so to speak.

I quite like Vienna Blood as well, and will have to get onto a couple more episodes shortly.